View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:14 AM   #208
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Trust part Two by Mad Gerald 2017

Story By Mad Gerald

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet,
provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

Trust by Mad Gerald.

Copyright 2017

Part two

Blue flashing lights, an ambulance, two ambulance men, Amanda, still in shock watches them talk to her Sargeant, Lance (5' 11" West Indian, greying hair), then they are, all over her " your going to be alright now, don't worry" Arms still Tywraped behind her, the plastic biting deep into her pale but strong arms, her mouth still stuffed with her own white breifs, she was on her side, bare long white well muscled legs partially folded beneath her.

The heels of her size 8 black Police boots pressing into her bruised, goosebumped buttocks One paramedic behind her, ready with a syringe, the other one holding her head up supporting her, she has a Demi Moore/Natilie Portman look about her, strong but feminine, shoulder length black hair pulled back tight in to a tight bun behind her head.

"a slight scratch" he says behind her. She tries to say no, it slides in, her words die on her lips, as she feels whoozy then everything slides sideways and she feels herself being lifted.

"She's out now”

"We'll get the Gurney". They lay her on her side and and go to the ambulance.

Sarah the blonde policewoman, (6' 2" strong tall woman with an athletic build early 40's) kneels at her side and grips her buttock and lifts it opening her ass cleft, she peers in at her just fucked asshole, raw looking, semen leaks out, she licks her lips, she glanced up at Lance the Police Sargeant,

"They really fucked her ass, hard, it's still oozing their semen" she dips her index finger in and eases it in and out,
"yeah I watched it on my phone" he grins, she takes her finger out and slowly licks it clean, looking at him teasing.

"Still nice and tight though"

"looks it"

"you need to watch it, Ha, the way she jolts and makes that stupid fuckin whining into that sack when he pissed in her ass, funny as fuck!"

"I did, I'm still wet, my favourite was her pressing back forcing it all out of her shitter, there was loads of semen all running down her inner thighs, after all the piss, hanging down from her open butt hole, Good choice in Rapist bastards" she smiled at him

"Well you know, you have to choose carefully if you want good footage"

"Well get you Mr Speilburg!"

"She chose to open her fat mouth, I chose to get some fuckas to fill it, I should make some money off the add's sharing it, I reckon it will be being viewed over and over on phones in every nick in Britain tonight, she could probably drown in the semen spilt over her rape by prisoners tonight"

She moves around and grips Amanda's knee spreading her legs, her fingers dip into her brown haired pubes feeling for and finding her clit, she spreads her vulva easing it open, she fingers and rubs her still protruding little nub,

"Nice, dirty bitch was well on her way to cumming like a slut" she pressed her face down and lapped at it with her tongue. She lifted her face away licking her lips, the two ambulance guys turned up with the Gurney.

"Fuck that's horny! Can we watch?"

"Later perhaps" she grinned at them.

"Do we release her arms?"

"No stick her on it like that, makes it easier"

They lifted her up and put her on her side on the Gurney, Lance watched, admiring her strong muscled white legs, police boots, black socks, her bare ass, bruises coming up where she had fought and been slapped, her white blouse and Met vest, her hat on the Gurney. He picked her radio up and keyed in a code, and put it back on her vest, then he took her phone.

"Take her away guys"

They started to wheel the trolley and stopped, the shorter fatter ambulance guy close to Lance.

"'The' Hospital?"

"Yes 'The' hospital"

"Can we err, you know, sample the goods?"

"Ok, but 30 mins max yeah, and don't embarrass me, or you will get hurt, oh and not her cunt!"

"Ok your the boss, thanks Lance"

They wheeled the Gurney away, Lance turned to the other WPC, "Let's make sure it's all clean here yeah!"

"Sure boss"

10 minutes later an alley way behind shops, a parked ambulance, the ambulance is rocking on its suspension.
Inside the Gurney is in the centre of the floor. Amanda is laid on it almost in the recovery position her head over the edge of the head end.

Dave the short fat scruffy ginger haired para medic, is holding Amanda's head to one side his erect short fat cock sticking out of his uniform greens into her slack mouth, he is enjoying it sliding in and out of her throat.

He watches the other Paramedic Chris, an athletic looking Arab in his 20's. He has Amanda's bum cheek lifted up and is just pressing his long thin erect cock into her recently raped asshole, the pink stiff circumcised head pops into her tight anus, he groans, "Fuck she's tight, nice and fuckin tight" he grips her stiff well fleshed hip and starts to fuck into her ass slowly.

Dave grins at him, "Well be quick I want to cum in there too and we''ve only got ten minutes left"

he holds his phone filming her slack features as he rapes her face, he pulls out and rubs his cock head all over her nose and lips, leaving all his pre - cum and her drool all over her unconscious face.

Chris holds his cock and forces deeper into her ass, enjoying the heat enveloping his meat, he really starts to fuck the unconscious police woman's ass deep and hard, his thin hips slamming her strong butt cheeks, he drags the top cheek up so he can watch his cock slide in and out, He spits into her cleft and grips her cheek really forcing it home,

"Fucking tight bitch!" He grins and starts to really butt fuck her, in moments he is up on tip toe groaning as he thumps a big wad of cum into her rectum, he pulls out gasping.

Dave moves around to her ass and films himself easing his short fat cock into her sperm rimmed asshole, it eases in, filming her prone partially uniformed form as he rapes her arse,

"Fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah" he heaves his cum into her ass too. He films his cock drawing out and both their loads tumbling out of her gaping shitter, she farts loudly and they both laugh.

He then shares the video with some select freinds.

Minutes later the Ambulance is driving into the rear of a private hospital in Kensington, London.

Amanda is transferred out of it under sheets inside.

Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote