View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 03:09 PM   #6
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Why do Arabs prefer policewomen to camels?
You can only get two humps at most on a camel.

When should a policewoman use her stick?
When she’s feeling lonely.

Do you need a licence to hunt policewomen in the UK?
Yes, it’s pretty hard without a car or a van.

The brave policewoman approached the man with a gun.
“Give it to me,” she said. He gave it to her.

What’s brown and floats in water?
An Indian policewoman who got raped by smugglers.

“Cop girls don’t last long down here,” said the local. “The last one, pretty little thing, got a pole up her arse.”
“Yes, that was me,” said Zygmunt.

Why do policewomen wear white panties?
So you can see them in the dark.

First Hunter: “I say, old boy, up in Warren Wood this morning I got an absolutely lovely policewoman. Here she is.”
Second Hunter: “Good lord, what a beauty! Will you stuff her and mount her?”
First Hunter: “What kind of a chap do you think I am? I did that while she was still alive, screaming, struggling, sobbing and pleading for mercy.”

What’s gangsters; favourite food?
Pork cuntlets.

The beautiful, big-bottomed English policewoman came on a large group of East Europeans just inside an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. They had a campfire on the grass and were chopping branches off a tree for more firewood.
“You can’t do that here,” she said. “Haven’t you seen that sign – YOU ARE NOW ENTERING AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY?
“So these things are not permitted in this Area?” the one who seemed to be the leader asked. “It is permitted to enter an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty?”
“Yes, of course,” she replied. “In fact, you’re welcome.”
So, right by the sign, they gang-banged her up her arse.

The two poachers were comparing their night’s work.
“I got a lovely hare and a brace of pheasants,” one said. “Pretty good”.
“I was just taking this ornamental peacock when a policewoman came rushing at me,” said the other.
“Oh, bad luck!”
“Bad luck? She’s hanging up in the shed.”

Rich Man: “I had a policewoman on my yacht at the weekend.”
Friend: “Was she investigating a crime?”
Rich Man: “No.”
Friend: “The lengths you go to to get in a girl’s panties!”
Rich Man: “Dead right. Watch her through binoculars coming down the marina walkway, get ready, hail her, say my small daughter has collapsed below decks and isn’t responding, get her on the boat, tap her on the back of the head, sail out to sea, strip her, cuff her, rape her, pop her over the side...I’m tired out!”

The four teenagers – two girls in bikinis and two lads – approached the policewoman.
“Is it OK for you to be naked on this part of the beach?” one of the girls asked.
“Yes, that’s fine,” she replied. The girl looked at the sea.
“Is it OK to go in?” she asked.
“Yes, it’s fine.” So they grabbed her, stripped her and raped her.

The pretty little policewoman arrived at the scene of the mass pub fight. Her arrival caused a moment’s silence.
“Obviously I can’t physically stop you big men fighting,” she said, “but I just hope you can call it a day and get on with one another, enjoying yourselves.”
So they gang-banged her.

First youth: “This fucking pig come up to me when I was trying to break into a car and says, ‘You! What are you looking for?’.”
Second youth: “Cunt!”
First youth: “Yeah, well, I found it, too.”

First gangster: “Last year, I screwed a policewoman up against that wall.”
Second gangster: “Yeah? Prove it.”
First gangster: “Look here. There’s the marks of the screws.”

What should you do if you can’t get a policewoman off your getaway car?
Use extra strength cleaner.

Chained Policewoman: “Whatever you do to me, I’m not giving you any information!”
Drug dealer boss: “Who said anything about information?”

Gangster: “Boss, there’s an undercover policewoman in our set-up!”
Boss: “Remove her cover, then, and bring her here.”

Policewoman to grimy wino exposing himself: “Put that away, please. We don’t want it on public display.”
Wino (five minutes later): “It’s not on display now, is it, you prissy bitch?”

Polite policewoman: “Sir, we’ve had a number of complaints that your dog is out of control.”
Slob: “All lies. He rapes just who I tell him to. Get her, boy!”

Businessman: “I believe we do not value our policewomen nearly enough. I’ve known a pretty twenty-three-year-old, a complete specimen with all necessary parts, big tits and a very nice arse go for just over 2K, when she could fetch at least six in the Gulf.”

A: “Last night I heard old George beating shit out of his wife, so I called over this juicy young policewoman.”
B: “I didn’t know you cared that much about George’s wife.”
A: “I don’t. I just thought George deserved something better to beat.”

Policewoman to teenage vandals: “Stop vandalising that bus-shelter! Can’t you find something better to do?”
Teenage vandal: “I think we just have.”

Two young thugs have been following two unsuspecting policewomen for some time, but now their prey has turned into an ill-lit estate.
First thug: “Which do you want – the blonde or the black cunt?”
Second thug: “I didn’t know policewomen’s cunts were colour-coded.”
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote