Thread: Quick and Dirty
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Since I proposed this thread...I'll go first...I hope you enjoy it!)

Blind Date

The phone rang several times before the answering machine engaged. The caller hesitated, when no one picked up. She decided to leave her message anyway.

“Hey Callie! It’s me Mira…hope you are having fun girl! I told the gals down at La Belle that you had a hot date tonight. Ellie could not believe it…OMG…she kept saying I was lying. Can you believe that bitch? She is such a bitch! I told them, though. I told them—Callie is out right now, enjoying herself for a change instead of stuck at home, eating Ben and Jerry’s and watching another boring episode of Housewives of Where-the-hell ever! I don’t know why they think you can’t get a man. Sure…I was skeptical about you meeting some bozo off the internet, but hey…we live in the age of technology. That’s what Liam said. He’s smart like that. Anyways…you go girl! Hope you get laid tonight! Call me later; I want all the nasty details.” The excitement in Mira’s voice would normally have made Callie Price laugh and call her a nutcase.

There was a running joke among her friends about how long it had been since Callie had been on a date. Tonight the uncanny events unfolding during Mira’s happy chatter over the answering machine made her blood run cold.

Actually, it wasn’t her friend Mira’s voice making her stomach churn so much as the man power thrusting into her abused and aching asshole. What had really only been roughly 10 minutes of brutal ass fucking, felt more like 10 hours to Callie. She gritted her teeth in an effort to avoid crying out. He’d made it painfully clear he could and would kill her if she screamed. The knife he slid against her throat and his tight grip in her hair was incentive enough. She’d promised him she’d do anything if he didn’t hurt her. Men like him, made no promises—he would do as he pleased anyway.

His hard grunts of pleasure echoed her squeaks of pain. His groin was flush against the softly rounded globes of her creamy ass. The colliding flesh made slapping noises with every thrust into the unreceptive hole. His cock was swollen and hot. It felt too big. He would surely stretch her until her asshole was just a gaping maw.

“Mmm…bitch you got a real nice fuckhole back here!” he lewdly chuckled. “Nice and tight…bet nobody’s fucked you like this before, huh?” he didn’t really expect her to answer. Callie’s moans were answer enough.

“Nooo…please….it…it….h-hurts!” she cried into the thick quilt covering her bed.

“That’s too bad you little slut! Hurts like hell the first go ‘round…or so gals have told me! Don’t worry, my cum will make it all better!” he sniggered rudely. Callie moaned again to feel his fingers working their magic.

This rapist was definitely a multi-tasker, vigorously fucking her and
managing to savagely finger her clit at the same time. He played with her clit, causing her to buck against him, trapped between the bed, his hand and his cock. If she canted backwards, her ass drove into his dick. If she shifted forward, his fingers ground and tortured her sensitive little nub.

Face down, ass up, there was little she could do to fight. Her nails clawed into the quilt on the bed. Her mouth a small “O” of surprise, fear, disbelief and lust all rolled into one, occasionally made little mewling noises, though she fought to keep quiet.

She hated that it felt so good. She hated that it had been so long since anyone had fucked her. She hated that she ached to cum. How sick did that make her? She couldn’t help it. She could feel the vague ‘itch’. Despite repeatedly ramming his steel hard prick into her puckered shithole, and the fact that this was not some hot wild affair, but a brutal rape, Callie knew the ultimate indignity was imminent. She tried to clench her muscles, but it only served to heighten his pleasure.

“FUCK BITCH! You got a nice tight hole! Too bad my big ass dick’s gonna make it wide enough to hold a baseball….ha ha haaaaaah!” he had not lost his sense of humor. Why should he? All the girls he’d fucked pleaded with him, begged and what not, but it was all the same in the end. He got off…they got fucked. The sweet little brunette was no different.

Callie tried her best to stop him…the orgasm…everything, but it was no use. Gradually she relaxed enough for some of the pain to subside.

He slapped Callie’s ass cheeks a few times, making the flesh a rosy color and warm to the touch as he enjoyed the jiggle and sound. This one made his dick instantly hard when he’d spied her in the store. He’d followed her from the grocery store when he noticed she was alone, on a Friday night and buying ‘single girl’ shit…ice cream, one sad little frozen meal, and the latest copy of some trashy entertainment magazine. Yes…she was a prime target and he hadn’t fucked a bitch in nearly a week. Having a girl willingly was alright, but it paled in comparison to taking what she didn’t want to freely give him. An unwilling fuck was the best fuck!

He’d raped a number of women over the last few years—most never reported the attacks. This girl was the best he’d enjoyed thus far. He liked them small enough to cover with his entire body. He easily outweighed her. He loved the feel of her satiny skin, too.

Normally he used a condom, but there’d been little time to slide it on when she made a dash to escape. He just shoved her down and spit on her anus to give him a bit of moisture to work his meat past the ring of muscle. It was no easy task with a squirming bitch, but he liked that, too. She’d wiggled her ass and it made him hard as stone. He didn’t doubt it hurt her. But it didn’t dissuade him from his course. He had to admit she was a fighter. He liked that.

Now, he could feel himself about to spew his cum. A few more thrusts and he couldn’t take it anymore. Huffing and groaning, his balls constricted, preparing to soak her tunnel. His body hummed. He doubled his efforts to bring her off, too. Most of them really hated cumming for a disgusting rapist. They didn’t have a choice.

Callie whined like a whipped puppy. Oh…yeah! She was going to cum and he just knew she’d hate it, too! She’d hate that he forced her to enjoy such a dirty, vile act. A nasty rapist had fucked her and she liked it. The thought sent him over the edge of no return.

“AWWWW SHIT GIRL! AWWWW FUCKING HELL! YEAH…TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU CUMSLUT! TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD IN YOUR ASS BITCH!” He screamed all manner of lewd words to her as he let loose with thick ropes of his cum.
Without missing a beat, Callie felt her insides clench in response. She cried out as the first spurt burst out, coating her hole. She felt every hot rope of cum as he thrust for good measure…one…two…three! The man sighed, groaned and moaned his pleasure as she broke down into tears. Her clit felt like it had been hit with an electric current of lust as she was forced to orgasm.

“Oh..oh..oh…god! Nooo!” she wailed, but it felt too damned good. “Mmm—oh yeah…yeah!” she squeaked in pleasure. Sighing in relief at her release, she burst into tears again. She began to cry in earnest despite his earlier warning. Tears were streaming down her face, dampening the quilt as he slumped over her, breathing hard. He gulped air a few times to steady himself. Her face was pushed into the quilt to hide her shame. He loved the sound of her barely concealed climax. Cum drizzled from her pretty bottom as his cock softened. Pulling out, he smiled at the sight. Sticky, warm cum glistened and her asshole was nice and open. He wished he’d could take a picture of it.

“Looks like you can tell your girlfriend…you got laid alright!” He chuckled, slapping her ass again as he pulled out and stood up. She could hear him adjusting his clothing. “Don’t forget--tell her all the ‘nasty’ details!” he laughed outright at his little joke. “Tell her how a real man filled your juicy ass with cum and how you came like a dirty fucktoy!” he chuckled at each one of her whimpers. Finally, he stopped talking. He didn't even have to threaten her--he could see she was cowering like all good little cunts did. As stealthily as he entered her home, he left the same way.

After a few minutes of silence though, she knew he was gone. Sitting up gingerly, Callie looked around the room to make sure. Her apartment was silent. She knew she should do something-call the cops, call her friend—anything. Yet, she sat there, feeling numb. She stared at the door he’d shut behind him. Sighing, she finally did something.

She pulled the covers up and over her sweaty, musky body and got in bed. Curling into a ball, she felt more tears, silent and hot. Closing her eyes, she began to finger her pussy, as she felt the stirrings of lust start to take her again. She imagined a heavy male body using her ass hard and long.

END

(Callie gets an ass full...whether she wants it or not!)
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote