View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was surprise more than pain that made me step back enough for you to escape. I watch as you dash through the bar dodging the drunken hands that come out after you. But you can't escape, and before long we are in the same position against another wall. You quickly try and apologize, but I am not listening.

Grabbing a handful of your silky hair, I pull your head back, then slam it forward into the wall. The scream of pain is not enough to drown out the thump of your forehead connecting. "I don't think you are strong enough to handle what I would do to you for fun, but let's find out." I spank your ass once, and grip it firmly. "Take off your panties and give them to me."