View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You strip so quickly, depriving me of the chance to slowly tear the close off your body. I wanted to do that. My jaw clamps together and I practically growl in frustration. But as long as we're here, no sense in waiting. Grabbing your shoulders, I spin you around, pushing your face into the wall. As I do, I see the knife drop to the floor. "You little bitch, playing possum on me."

FUmbling, I free myself from the ratty jeans that I wear, and line up behind you. "This isn't going to be nice."