View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Such a stupid question, because I have no desire to kill, merely to take what I want from you. But it is the fear that is keeping you docile, letting me play with your body. I need to keep it alive, while not making you do anything stupid out of desperation. Placing my hand on your thigh, I slide it up under your skirt. THe feel of your leggings over firm thighs is amazing.

"Only if you make me angry." I reach with a free hand and cup your chin, turning your face to mine. "You wouldn't want to make me angry when we are getting along so well, would you?" With a little laugh I grip the inside of your thigh roughly, pulling and tearing the leggings.