View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I squeak when you grip my shoulders, making soft mewling sounds of near panic. I look around for someone, anyone, to help me, but no one seems willing to. Oh, God.
"Ok, fine, just give me fifty, take what you want, and let me live," I whisper, still trying to find an escape. An hour. How sickening is that? Only you know what could happen in that amount of time. If it was more, I knew it would be more painful than I already expected it to be. Less, and all you were going to do was fuck me. A man your size would surely tear a virgin my size to shreds. I never should have done those exercises to make it tighter than normal, I cry to myself.
"Have fun, man," a black haired, drunken biker behind me chuckles to you. "She looks like she can give you a sweet piece of ass."
I reach slowly behind my back to get the blade tucked into my skirt, planning on getting out of here alive and well.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote