View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quick panicked sentences, standing up and trying to push past me. Obviously upset by the question, and trying to get out of what you now realize is a dangerous situation. My eyes quickly flit around the room, and see people starting to look away. They don't care. My hands, large, rough hands, close tightly around your shoulders. "No, I don't think I will be letting you go. You should have named a price, because your getting fucked one way or another." My brown eyes lock on yours, smoldering with lust.