View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sit on the stool, pounding down my drink, my eyes keep stealing over to the blonde sitting alone at the table. Definitely a nice body, I wonder what she is doing in here. The sweet little thing sticks out like a sore thumb, and seems oblivious to the danger that is gathering around her. I've been in and out of prison for the last 5 years, largely for assaults and brawls. THis is the meeting place for my gang and here she sits, so tempting.

I haul my six foot, two hundred pound frame off the stool and walk over to her table. Not saying anything, I simply stand over her, watching her.