View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default A Slut is Exposed Ch 2

Chris found herself down on her hands and knees, her face being ground into the crotch of the large man. The thick shaft was buried deep in her throat, causing her back to arch, as she choked on the flesh. Drool dripped from their union, splattering on the coffee table and soaking the carpet. His smell saturated her nostrils as they flared, seeking precious air. She could feel locks of her hair being pulled from the roots, as he viciously held her to his stroking shaft.

"Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh," was all she could say.

He pulled out for a second. She gasped for breath, then he began slapping her face.

"Come on, Slut, suck. Can't you suck better than that? I was told you were good," he taunted her.

"P...please..."

He gave her no opportunity to finish her response; He just plugged his cock back in.

Chris could feel the other hands around her, pinching and tugging at her hanging breasts, pulling at the descended lips of her sex. This was not sex like she was used to; It was cruel and demeaning. She cried, wanting it to stop. Instead, she found the one cock pulled away, and her head yanked over to another. One by one, the stiff cocks traded back and forth. Black, white, white, black, they were all just as vicious in their attacks.

A long black one was deep in her throat, when with no warning at all, it erupted. Thick hot spunk was sent cascading down her flexing throat, burning its way into her belly. When it pulled out, her head was jerked back.

"Look up at me,' the next one said, 'Open your cunt mouth,"

"She did as instructed; There was much else she could do. A volley of cum erupted from his cock, showering her exposed tongue, and pooling in her mouth.

"Show me the cum, Teach. Show me the cum. That's it, now swallow,"

Chris closed her eyes and allowed the gooey substance to slide down her throat.

She was hit with a huge blow to the side of her face. The other men scattered aside, as Chris went flying from the coffee table to the carpeted floor. Her face burned hot from the slap. Her vision blurred.

"I told you to look at me, Cunt!" the large man screamed. "You'll pay for that. You guys take the Bitch to the bedroom, while I find some things."

They did not bother to pick her up; She was grabbed by the hair and drug, kicking and screaming into the master bedroom.

With utter disregard, she was tossed onto her own bed. Never had she fucked someone else on her own bed; That was reserved for the intimacy of her husband.

The other man returned carrying a large black bag. He fumbled around in the bag and produced a knife, and several coils of rope. The items were tossed to two of the others. Swiftly they began to tie her wrists, stretch them out, and fastening them to the upper most corners of her headboard. One man sat on her ankles, wrapping rope around each one. Her damp blue panties were pushed deep into her mouth. Chris could taste her salty cunt on the damp materiel.

"How about we spread you legs, Bitch? A slut like you loves that," one of them said.

Her legs were lifted, spread apart, and joined with her tied hands at the headboard. This painfully stretched the tendons of her thighs and lifted her hips, opening her cunt and brown hole to their lusting eyes.

"Ready for some cock? Well, not yet," one of the black man said. In his hand he wielded a yard stick, slapping it loudly into his open palm. "Payback for whooping my black ass in school, Teach."

The yard stick came down with a resounding "Splat!" right on the inside of her tender inner thigh.

She screamed into her pantie gag.

"Oh, I think she likes that. give her another," someone commented.

This blow came down right across the soft spot below both ass cheeks. It left a dark red streak, matching the welt growing on her inner thigh. Another blow came, then another, each one harder and more painful then the last. They landed over the round cheeks of her white ass, back across her inner thighs, her outer thighs, and her soft belly just above the shaved mound.

"Now watch her face," the black man said with a cruel sneer.

Crawling on the bed between her spread thighs, he held on end of the yard stick and bent the other end way back. When he released the top end, the tip came down with a vicious ' "Thwrap!" over her open, exposed cunt lips and clit.

Chris' eyes shot open, and her body danced in a wail of pain.

The stick was pulled back again. Chris, in her tear streaked eyes, looked back at the man, shaking her head, and pleading beneath her gag.

It came down again, this time, with a loud "Pop!" over her puckered asshole. The man picked up the pace, going from clit to ass, then back to clit; Smiling with his white teeth as he landed each blow. Chris was left, trembling in pain; Her body covered in red and purple streaks. Her clit stood out, red and swelling in agony.

The black man tossed the stick to a friend, and crawled closer to her spread thighs. He smacked his throbbing shaft over the engorged lips of her cunt. The black cock was bigger then she had ever taken. She never was much for a large cock or black men; They both frightened her. Chris always felt that taking big cocks would stretch her out and make her loose. She tried to shift her hips and shy away from the monster cock. The man just laughed and pressed it against her nether lips.

"Let's open you up, Cunt," he said forcing his shaft into her now dry sex.

Chris bit into her gag and tried to shake her cunt away, but the black shaft was intent on stretching her open and scraping its way inside. She could feel every bump and vein on the stiff cock. Her belly began to swell from the size of the mans rod.

With one quick shove, the cock bottomed out against her cervix. He held it there, grinding his pelvis into her sex.

"Look at her take that cock," one of the men commented.

"Watch this," another said. He held the yard stick and bent it back.

"Thwack!"

The stiff wood came down in a stinging blow to her left breast and nipple.

Chris twitched and screamed; Her cunt squeezing the black rod in the process.

"Ohh, that feels good. Do it again," the black man said.

With each slap of the wood, the cock drew back and slammed into her bruised cunt. Chris felt she was getting fucked with a log. The yard stick felt like the sting of bees to her tender nipples.

Digging back inside the bag, another man produced a ring gag. He pulled the wet panties from Chris' mouth, and in mid-scream, he exchanged them for the ring gag. Kneeling beside her head, he waved his long cock in her face.

"It's time to do some sucking while you get fucked, Bitch. I won't have to tell you to open wide," he said with a laugh.

He yanked her hair towards his crotch and shoved the cock through the ring gag and into her mouth.

"Ahhh, gag away, Bitch," he groaned, forcing the rod deep down her throat.

The room was filled with the sounds of wood slapping flesh and balls slapping skin, along with the music of grunts and wet gags. Chris was nothing now but a punching bag for cock.

After a loud groan Chris' insides were filled the the frightening feeling of warm cum being released into her womb. It rapidly filled her cunt and came spilling out behind the retreating black shaft. If she could have looked down, she would have seen her pussy hole, gaping open and drooling bloody sperm. She could not see though. The man above her was crushing her head into the bed and releasing a thick volley of cum down her flexing throat.

"Ahhh," he groaned.

"What's next?" one asked.

The large white man was back. He was dragging something heavy into the bedroom; A small, portable air compressor.

"Say, Man, do me a favor and plug this in. I got an ingenious idea for the Bitch."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote