Thread: Gamer's Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

I voted for "I have other interests (RP, Stories, Video up/download) but like to visit the Games Forum at times".

Ever since I have finished my debates and let out enough steam in the Rowdy Room, I sought out another section to post. The Games threads then came to mind. "Change the Word" was my old favourite, and now "Your end, my beginning" becomes my top game thread. They involve some good mental exercise which I have always enjoyed (similar to debates which requires thinking). In rare occasions, I play games to raise my post count when I don't feel like posting in a discussion thread.

Thus, the Games threads do have some importance to me.

In spite of that, my interests still mostly lie in the movies sections and rape discussions.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote