View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 10
Flight

Melinda Warren...my mom...wow...

Before anything else can be said, an ear piercing alarm fills the room.

"It is just as we feared Molly."

"What's going on?"

"You must come with us. There is no time to explain. We might not be able to make it..."

"No Tina, we WILL make it. The private jet is ready. It will be close, but we can make it. Come, follow us quickly!"

They dash out the door quickly and I follow suit. For a few seconds I lose them. In panic, I twist around and almost fall on my ass.

"Quickly, over here," whispers Tina. I look and notice a doorway that was previously hidden behind a bookshelf. Without hesitation, I enter into a long narrow hallway.

"Where are we..."

"Shhh! Don't talk, just run! We will have time for questions later."

The three of us run for what seems like miles. Thankfully, the alarm slowly gets softer and softer. After what seems like hours, we finally stop at a closed door.

Tina opens the door, revealing a large jet plane. We're in some sort of hanger.

"Everything looks good to go," whispers Tina. "Get on the plane. Once we're in the air we will answer all your questions."

"Ok, I don't know where to start."

"That's ok. We will explain what we can then you can ask questions when we're done. Molly, you'd better start off because you might know more than I do."

"Ok. First we both have no idea how Melinda Warren is your mother. I can probably make a few guesses..."

"Wait...what if she isn't my mother? What if this is some sort of crazy scheme of hers?"

"I highly doubt that. She wouldn't waste her time making up something that can be easily proven or disproven. All that needs to be done is a DNA test and we could do that easily with our near unlimited resources."

"Ok. I am sorry for interrupting, please continue."

"It's ok, I know this must be hard for you. When I was second in command to Hannah, the LK Leader, she had told me about a few problems the Society had. One of them dealt with a few LK member's husbands. We thought we could control them, but we were horribly wrong."

"How were you wrong?"

"Well, as you know we all were lesbians. We didn't want sex with a man! It was our belief that we could somehow control the primal urges of a member's husband to where he would not want to have sex. The first experiment was thought to be a success. However, it only made the problem worse. Some men were so horny that they raped their wives."

"Good lord..."

"Yes. We encouraged any female with a husband to be extra cautious and report any rape. Those that got pregnant were granted temporary leave from the Society."

"So if Melinda was raped by her husband...how did she stay under the radar?"

"She left the Society. I can't say when she was raped, but if she had stayed we would have known about it."

"That makes sense. So why did we leave the mansion so quickly?"

"Tina can answer this one better than I can. Go ahead love."

"Thanks. I'll just get right to the point. Someone or more than one person are after us."

"Do you know who?"

"No. All I can tell you is that you are somehow connected."

"Why me?"

"Melinda hasn't taken too kindly that we are living in the mansion she wanted. She has tried on more than one occasion to take it from us but each time she has failed. Now she grudgingly lives in Mexico, or so our spy tells us."

"Who's the spy?"

"We cannot tell you that. What we can tell you is our spy reported something else. Something more disturbing."

"What is it?"

"I cannot tell you. Trust me, you are better off not knowing. If you know, then you could be in danger, maybe even killed!"

"Yikes!"

"Exactly. You are safe as long as you're unaware. Molly and I are not so lucky. We are flying to Mexico now in the hopes that by reuniting you with your mother we can end this."

"Why not give her the mansion?"

"She won't stop at having the mansion. She wants our unlimited resources so she can end all of her problems once and for all. That includes us."

"That makes sense too. Oh before I forget, are we going to stop anywhere in the United States? I would rather not step on U.S. soil."

"Why?"

"Well...I'm The Masked Marauder, and I think the police know who I am."

The girls look shocked. They look at each other, communicating silently.

"If you are telling the truth, then it isn't as bad as we thought..."

"So I'm not in any danger?"

"Oh no, you're still in danger. You won't be for very long though. Once you see your mom everything will change for you and for us."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote