View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #5
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A year ago from last winter I met with my rape date at a restaurant. She wore a black knee length skirt, black pantyhose and a red sweater looking hot but not slutty. We talked, ate dinner, drank and had a great time. We went back to her hotel room where she was staying for the night and she invited me in for another couple of drinks and to listen to music.

When she was getting tired, she hinted at having to go to bed. I stood up, we said our goodbyes, she gave me a weak hug, no kiss. Instead of opening the door I locked it, turned around and she saw a switch flip, my mood had changed.

I asked why all I got was a lousy hug after paying for dinner, paying for her drinks and getting invited up into her room with false promises to put out it seemed. She tried to get me to leave, but I took my coat off and without warning I gave her a slap to set the mood. I then shoved her onto the bed, held her down and used my tie to bind her wrists together. I then kissed her face, while grinding myself against her writhing body to get hard, telling her she should have given me something instead of a hug and to hold still.

I pulled her off the bed, to the floor on her knees, held her hair and slapped her again. I then unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and made her suck it getting me fully erect.

I then pulled her up, bent her over the side of bed, lift up her skirt, ripped down her pantyhose, I groped her through her panties before tearing them away (which was the first time I ever tore panties away like that and it was awesome )

Holding her by the hair with one hand, I lined my cock up with my other and shoved myself inside of her while she whimpered and begged me to stop. I even leaned over her body at one point and whispered into her ear that she shouldn't have been such a cock tease and that she deserved what was happening by leading me on.

I then pulled out, flipped her over, put her legs over my shoulders and plunged back in while looking into her eyes (Despite the fact that I could tell she was enjoying it, she did a great job of not ruining the moment and kept up a slight fight as well as plenty of no's and please don't cum inside of me's) Well that put me over the edge and I did cum inside of her....hard. (we both got tested ahead of time anticipating this)

After I was done, we both collapsed more comfortably on the bed, caught our breath and then started laughing talking about which parts we liked the best. That was a fun and great night and unfortunately the last time that I had a real life roleplay.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote