View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #13
joao_satan

joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joao_satan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneStorm View Post
Dude! I grew up watching Mexican movies, specifically the police and action movies cos they had so much rape in them! I used to have VHS tapes full of Mexican movie rape.

Anyway, I can remember two movies that had rapes in them but were edited for television. I wonder if you know the name of one and if the other exists in a shareable form.

#1 is a movie with Valentin Trujillo, Jr. (if you haven't seen the rape scene in "El Desconocido" you must). In the movie I'm thinking of, VT and his lady are traveling on a mountain road, they get stopped and a group of bad men beat him and throw him in the trunk of the car. The lady runs off into the woods and the men chase her, catch her and drag her back to the car. They rape her in the backseat while her husband screams inside the trunk. It's very, very hot.

They then take her away to a cabin where she is held captive and raped some more. That's all I can remember. I didn't get it on tape and it never came on again. I don't even know the name. It only appeard in the TV Guide as "Pelicula - 2 hours"

#2 is a rape scene from a movie called "Primavera Sangriente" and it's your typical good girl gets raped and her martial arts relative kicks some ass. Even edited, the rape scene was hot. I have looked far and wide for this movie and have never found it.

There are so many others I wish I had now.
Thanks for your recomendations. I'm looking for various movies of Valentin Trujillo and the Almada brothers with rape content; I saw them when I was child too. I don't remember those, but I'll look for them too.