View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:44 AM   #16
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
This has actually been one of my on going fantasies since I was in my teens, mostly because I WAS a teenage runaway with a rape fetish. I had an ongoing fantasy of someone picking me up at a bus stop and locking me away somewhere. Or pulling me into an alley and just fucking me up against a wall on night. There was a certain amount of Stockholm Syndrome concept sometimes too since the idea of being grabbed off the street and locked away, being forced to do things with a guy, was also coupled with the idea of just not being on the street.

Of course some of your descriptions make me chuckle. There's more than one type of girl living on the streets. If your going to go for this fantasy go for the runaways in their late teens and early twenties. Younger ones are usually running away from something worse than living on the streets and more likely to keep as clean as possible. I always found places to shower and wash my cloths. The younger ones were always a mixed bag of just trying to escape and already addicted to drugs, the older ones were almost always strung out on something or mental cases. They are definitely all ones that no one would even know if they were gone.
Of course there is, every specific case has its own story, and a shame I didn't find you back in the days when you were on the streets. :P