View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:43 AM   #79
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Don’t do this don’t you understand this is what it’s all about my dear now come with me.
He grabbed your arm and started pulling your along “were are you taking me” you’ll see not very far.
And what’s your name my dear Sara you mumble well Sara meet Sharon. Sharon this is Sara you two are going to be my family for a little while won’t that be nice. He led us into a small room off to one side.

Once inside he pushed you on to the bed. Sharon we’re going to play the game again you remember the game Sharon said yes. This is a game I remember my father playing with my mother. He would be home when Sharon came home from school she would be dressed like Sharon is now he would say come over here sweet heart. And she would hesitate and her mother would say please don’t hurt my little girl.

And the game went like this when ever Sharon would say no to him he would hit her mom and that’s you Sara. Ok let’s start kneel down here in front of me Sharon the girl knelt in front of him he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick now suck it he said Sharon said no I won’t. Then he walked over to you stand up he said when you were standing he drew back his fist then punched you in the stomach you doubled over but he caught you see this is the game.

Then he said Sharon are you going to suck my dick. She said no again and he pulled you up right and punched you again this time a little lower in between gasps you said “Sharon please do whatever he says I can’t take this much longer”. Ok Sharon said as she knelt in front of him but you know Sara as soon as I get him hard he’s going to fuck you. NO what kind of sick game is this you say.
][/SIZE]
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote