View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #78
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It dawned on me that ALL of them had a chip and that ALL of those same couples would be waiting for a chance to add their signature line of humiliation on me. And he wanted me to pick.

I wondered how people survived terrible ordeals. You read about it all the time. Horrible things that they went through and they looked.. normal at the end of it all. What scars did they hide? All of these thoughts banged around in my head in fits and starts as I put a hand in and withdrew a chip.

#3.

"Goddam you Jason... " I whispered it only.

A whoop and a holler and a man leading a leading a woman dressed in schoolgirl plaid stepped forward. He personified the word redneck and I felt the first cold touch of panic at the base of my spine. "Don't do this, please." Even the words seemed mechanical now.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote