View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default The Most Dangerous Game (Need One Male)

[Sort of just looking for a male to play a dominant vampire character...Presumably he will rape/use me into submission/feed on me, whatever. Yes, yes, the sort of vampire hunter-vampire thing is very cliched, but who cares. And you don't necessarily have to be a massive-post-poster, just try not to mod my characters or have like, three word posts. ]

The Most Dangerous Game

Aida Soltani had been hunting and fighting them for as long as she could remember, a cliche, but true. Ever since she'd witnessed a slaughter at the orphanage she'd lived in for the first half of her life, incomprehensible, reprehensible. It was on that day she discovered the existence of these parasites, and on that day she had decided to eradicate them from the planet.
Dramatic, yes, and probably a big load for just a 19 year old girl who should've been out chasing human boys for romance not vampire ones for death. However, it mattered but little.
Appearances could be decieving anyway. She was young and delicate, with short pretty hair and smooth pale skin, a pretty little creature indeed. But she could be a violent killer as well, without mercy. Dressed in her catholic school uniform, a crucifix at her neck, a pistol in her blouse, a switchblade tied to the inside of her right thigh, and a katana on her back that had been soaked in holy water.
She was indeed a force to be reckoned with, or so she had beenas of yet. Little did she realize that the vampires she had been easily slaughtering all her career were simply smallfry. She slowly descended up the seemingly empty suburban house she had barged into after getting a tipoff. On the first floor lay a young wife with two clear bite marks on her neck, her clothes ripped and ravaged. Aida knew what this meant, now cautiously making her way up the stairs. If the vampire remained, she would take the bastard!

Last edited by Aida (Slut); 04-17-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote