View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Normally, I don't go to parties. Not that I don't fit in there, just that it really isn't what I like to do. My tastes run more... extreme than would normally fit in at a party. I decide to go to this one, because I know college parties, booze will be flowing freely and hot women will be easily separated from the pack. So I put on a nice set of clothes, much different from the grubby things I normally wear.

Once there, I am bored. THe problem was everybody was in packs. Impossible to get one alone. I had hopes though for the hottie in the black dress. She appears alone. Finally, a chance. She is heading out of the group, probably looking for a drink, I hand her a special punch of my own making.