View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #40
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2 View Post
It was in the U.S.

Looks like I was wrong, he made a plea bargain and got 3 years supervision. I heard somewhere else he was sent to prison.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Girls_1_Cup

I must say...its is so incredibly awesome to be a part of something that is so grotesque, yet still legal, and have people talking about your movie and how much of a taboo who it. I would love to be a part of something like that. Especially from my eyes...I have yet to see "2 girls/1 cup" but I have heard all I need to know to stay away from it. It's like the Holy Grail. You will never see it, but you will hear about it. How cool.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote