View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:15 AM   #38
Mansun

Mansun has initial reputation

Well if I can't be honest in life about this, I might as well be honest in Rape Board!

Heya guys, I'm one of those who actually get turned on by this morbid and yes, very disturbing fetish. I can understand why people are curious or are even judgmental about it. For a good long time, I've been trying to find out why I feel the way I do regarding the matter, in vain hopes of trying to 'cure' myself so to speak. In the end I just came to accept it as one of my querks.

I'm not into it because of the 'murder' so to speak, but the combination of rape, murder and necro sex as a whole. Sick? Tell me about it. Monster-wise I prefer the monster to swallow them whole after they've raped them, yep thats another thing about me.

But as Stainless has so efficiently pointed out its simply one of those things we the 'deviants' will have to accept about one another I suppose. I mean I don't get Anal Rape...the mysteries of the bunghole has eluded me I'm afraid. But I do understand people also dig that kind of thing. I'm not saying you guys are judgmental and on the whole I've failed to shed any further light regarding the matter. In the end though, my motto is, if its only in fantasy then its all good.
And risk it controlling us.
Mansun is offline   Reply With Quote