View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 AM   #31
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
you can check it out here..

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....ight=Snuff+ban

though.. it probably shouldn't be bumped...

it looks like GRM did a poll to see what people thought and "no snuff" Won the poll..even if only by a little bit... and only because the yes vote was split in two different options...

but since there hasn't been any action taken against the in the shadows movies.. I guess it was more unofficial
Ahh I gotcha, I actually thought you meant a country-wide ban. Kind of like the MFX 2 girls and one cup videos, (the creator of those videos was actually sent to jail!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I don't really see the big difference between fantasizing about rape or asphyxia for example.
Hmm, I see a big difference. These are videos that sometimes only portray murder and the victim's lifless expression after they're murdered. It's just way too twisted for me.