View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hey, Staks...

Welcome and thank you for sharing.

However, you should read the Official Movie Section Rules - Updated 5/19/2009 that can be found HERE.

Under the New Rules - the filehost service you have chosen is no longer acceptable to RB.

Certain file hosting services not desired here, either because they have too many pernicious popups, malware, etc, or because they are not available in all areas, or because of long waiting periods (over 90 seconds) small daily download allowance or excessively slow speeds. Some do not allow free downloads. The following is a list of the filehosts not allowed on Rape Board.

Bitroad
Filemonster
hotfile.com
l e t i t b i t.net
Sms4File
Uploading.com

NOTE: Uploaders will have 30 days to change their links from a forbidden file host to one that is approved (until June 17, 2009). Previously posted links using proscribed file hosts will be deleted. Links posted after that date will be deleted and the poster warned.

Be sure to read the Sticky Threads at the top of the pages in every Forum. It will help you get around here on RB easier.

For what it's worth, I vote for MediaFire... But each uploader seems to have their own opinion.

Welcome again and thanks...

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 06-01-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote