View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First let me say what we are all feeling. The government has NO business telling me what I can or can't watch in the privacy of my home unless it involves children, animal cruelty, nonconsentual rape, etc. Especially considering what we are finding out about the private lives of some of them - who are THEY to judge ME????

It seems to me that there would be a good market for some enterprising company to figure out a way to set up a Paypal type service for adult films and other goods. I'm not particularly comfortable giving my credit card number to an adult provider - especially since so many of them are circumspect about where they are and how to reach them if there is a problem. An "honest broker" type service would be very welcome.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote