Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 10: The Performance, Act 2

I watched Sharon, trembling and shuddering, sitting on her daughter's face. Her knees must have gone weak for a moment when she came because her weight was fully pressing down and Kelly was obviously having trouble breathing. As much as I was enjoying that image, I had to keep things moving.

"Ha, I can tell you've been waiting to do that for a while! If you still have any strength left we can move on to your next request... I have it right over here." I said aloud as I walked over to the wall and grabbed one of the toys I'd brought in earlier... a large strap on dildo. At 10" long it had me beat by an inch. And even though my cock was thicker than most, 2.5" across, this one was 3".

"Ahhh... yes... let's do it now..." she panted, as she lifted herself off Kelly's face and stepped down. I couldn't entirely tell if she was just out of breath or a little choked up... her eyes were getting teary... but if I couldn't tell looking right at her then Kelly wouldn't notice anything. I tossed the strap-on to her and watched her put it on as I walked up to Kelly's head, reached down, and flipped the release on the platform under her head. It dropped against the side of the table immediately and Kelly's head flopped back as her gasp of surprise interrupted her crying whimpering. I gave her no time to lift it back up, grabbing her by the hair on both sides of her head and pressing it back against the side of the table, leaving her mouth at the perfect height.

"Open Kelly. Right. Now."

Her response to that command had become instinctive by this point, and her jaw gaped wide. I took my now soft cock in hand and placed it in her mouth, then pressed my crotch forward until her head was pinned between me and the table.

"Now suck Kelly. And use your tongue, get me good and hard again, we can't leave all the fun to your mom now can we?"

There was more muffled whimpering in response, then her tongue started sliding across my dick and her cheeks went hollow as she started sucking strongly while she worked hard to breath though her nose. I felt each gust of breath through her nostrils blowing across my balls. Meanwhile I'd continued keeping my eye on Sharon with an expression that made it clear she better not try delaying, and she had finished strapping up and moved between her daughter's legs. The proportions of the huge rubber cock and Sharon's small body made it look like she had a large club sticking out of her body.

"Get ready you little slut, here comes mommy" she announced ... as she pressed the head of the dildo against Kelly's already well fucked pussy then immediately pressed in hard. This had been part of her instructions as well. Any attempt to be gentle, any indication she was doing less than pounding her daughter's cunt with all her strength, and she fails. The huge rubber shaft flexed for a moment as Kelly's tight, abused hole was forced wider than it ever had been before, then it popped in and the shaft slammed into her so hard the table rocked back against me, crushing Kelly's face against my crotch. I'd given Kelly's little cunt some stretching but it was still far too tiny to take that monster, and when it smashed into her cervix with half the length still to go it caught Sharon by surprise as she was trying to follow through on almost half a foot more of stroke. Sharon grunted with the effort of her thrust and her daughter screamed around my gradually hardening shaft. Her legs thrashed on either side of her mother's body, and a look of horror flashed across Sharon's face as she fully realized what had happened. She'd seen me raping the shit out of Kelly night after night but she'd never figured out how freakishly small that pussy was until this moment. Then with another threatening reminder look from me mommy frantically went to work, jerking back then smashing forward as hard and fast as she could. She was so desperate to convince me she wasn't holding back she was almost out of control.

While I watched her bruising assault on her daughter's cunt I felt my cock growing further into Kelly's mouth, stretching past her tongue and beginning to press into her howling throat as it hardened, muffling her screams. I held my body firmly against her face as she continued following my orders to suck and lick my shaft even as it began cutting off her air, and reached down and gathered a handful of hair from each side of her head, then brought them both around the sides of the table and handed them back towards Sharon...

"Hey Boss, I remember you said you really enjoyed it when I took this little whore by the hair... if you do it now you can get even better leverage and really hammer into her."

Pure hatred flashed across her expression for just a moment before she got control of herself again, then she grabbed both lengths of hair... "Oh, I am going to love this" she grated out. To Kelly it undoubtedly sounded eager and sadistic, of course she didn't know where the aggression in it was really directed.

At my gestured coaxing she wrapped each length around the palms of her hand until it was tight and secure, then on her next stroke she yanked back hard and pulled herself into the thrust. I'd let Kelly's head come up just an inch or so first and the pull slammed her skull back into the table side with an audible little *crack* that was mostly covered by the newly heightened scream of pain she forced out of her stuffed mouth. I was almost fully hard again now and I'd slid a couple inches into her throat. I reached down and stroked her neck where I could see the bulge of my cock, then I pulled back half way and started thrusting into her, matching my strokes to her mother's so we both slammed into her from opposite ends at the same time, impaling her between us.

Where the last exercise had ended with Sharon cumming on Kelly's face, I'd made it clear to her that this one ended when I finished. And just having finished pumping a hot young pussy full of cum I was drawing it out. I kept pace with Sharon for at least 10 minutes making her relentlessly rape Kelly's cunt and periodically verbally abuse her before I decided to end it, she was panting hard and slowing down now, sweat was beading on her forehead and dripping down her face as she desperately continued thrust after thrust, determined not to fail by stopping before I did. Kelly sounded like she was dying... her breath rasping in and out of her tortured airway between thrusts of my shaft down her throat, her legs now hanging limply off the table. I caught Sharon's eye then reached down and wrapped my hands around her little girl's throat and squeezed, cutting off her air completely, putting the pressure high up under her chin. On the next stroke of my cock into her throat I could feel the tight squeezing on my shaft from the pressure of my hands. Kelly no longer had the strength to thrash or struggle with any real energy but she began weakly wriggling and twitching and making strangled gurgling noises. Sharon was no longer pulling her hair tight so as I pistoned into her the back of her skull was bouncing off the side of the table with a rapid series of *thud*s before I let loose and filled her throat with sperm, then let her go and pulled out.

She hacked and coughed and spit a stream of cum and saliva out onto her face and it ran up her nose and under her hood into her eyes then gasped for breath with a tortured wheezing, and Sharon pulled out of her pussy and collapsed onto her knees between Kelly's dangling legs, breathing heavily.

It was time for a little break.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote