Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 2. Introductions: Sharon.

The next morning I watched on the monitors as both Kelly and mommy gradually regained consciousness. Each in their separate little room. Preparing that second room had taken some serious effort, but it was going to pay for itself with its entertainment value.

Both of them found themselves in a spartan little cell. A toilet and a sink in one corner away from the door, a mattress in another with sheets laid out on it over top of the plastic cover it was encased in. No windows. Some small vents near the ceiling... a rat might be able to crawl through one but not a person. And each was completely naked except for a metal collar around their neck, fastened to a heavy chain which was firmly bolted almost to the center of the concrete floor, just a little further from the door than the other walls and just long enough for them to barely reach those walls, and almost reach the door, if the chains were laying flat on the floor. A few steel eyebolts were strategically set into the ceiling and floor as well, plus of course the cameras. One in each corner of the room at the ceiling, all simultaneously recording to disk when I activated them... but right now three of them were in standby while I watched the live feed from the fourth. The only thing distinguishing the two cells, besides their occupant, was the video monitor and speakers mounted above the door next to the ceiling in mommy's room, safely out of her reach.

They both had terrified, confused expressions on their faces and they were starting to scream for help... which was amusing. The rooms were soundproofed of course. I could only hear them when I turned on the mic feed, but it was off now so I could only see them wailing away. But it seemed like it was time my new toys and I formally met. I'd considerably enjoyed unwrapping them earlier while I got them settled in, but toys are for playing with.

Mommy would be first. I'd brought her purse with me when I hauled them back home with me... and I'd browsed through it after securing my prizes then grabbing some sleep. Turns out her name was Sharon.

I began recording from her cell, retrieved my face mask and pulled it on, then approached the door to her cell otherwise unclothed, turned the key in the lock, and swung the door open. The pleading of course began immediately.

"Oh God Please! Pleeease! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER??? Just let us go.... please...we'll do anything you want!!!"

Stupid clueless bitch, as if she had any other options but to do anything I wanted. I could have had her waiting for me gagged of course... or bound and restrained in some imaginative position... and that would certainly follow. But this first encounter, when they still don't really grasp the reality of their situation and they're still full of fight and spirit... well, half the fun is the struggle really. No, I wanted her able to move around in here right now. To put up a bit of a fight. I didn't say a word, just stepped into the room and shut the door behind me as she backed away as far as she could against the far wall, still pleading, pulling the chain tight between her neck and the floor. I hung the door key on the hook above the door... out of her reach with the length of chain available, then moved across the room towards her. As I got closer I grabbed the chain and yanked her in towards me, making her stumble forward, right into my fist to her stomach. That put a stop to the pleading, and the gasping and sobbing began. She was still upright, half standing and half being held up by my grip on the chain and trying to stumble back away from me but I hauled the chain back around and swung her down hard on top of the mattress, landing on her back. I jumped on top of her, straddling her waist, as she screamed and tried to beat at me with her fists. I grabbed both of her arms and pinned them above her head, then grasped them in one hand and slapped her hard across the face with the other... three times in quick succession, making her gasp and sending tears streaming down her face. She was bucking and writing under me, straining to throw me off. I could feel her muscles contracting under my hard cock as it lay across her stomach. Her legs kicking, trying to twist away from me but having no luck at all.

I slid my free hand further down and grabbed her breast. It wasn't bad at all for a tit that had seen almost 40 years... sure as hell not anything you'd call perky but it had some miles left in it and was only a little on the droopy side. I took her little pink nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard, which earned me a nice little scream, some more sobbing, and a lot more thrashing and wriggling. I kept the pressure on, crushing her flesh between my fingers, then twisted and pulled upward as hard as I could, as if I was trying to tear it off her body... watching her tit stretch out from her chest then pull her whole upper body off the ground while she screeched and convulsed in pain underneath me. I held it there for several more seconds then let it go...dropping her back onto the mattress and leaving her gasping. Before she could recover I flipped her onto her stomach then straddled her back, facing her ass.

She did have decent legs. Slim, smooth, soft.... leading up to a frankly average ass. It was probably toned and extremely appetizing once but it was definitely sliding into flabbiness now. I stroked my hands up the back of her thighs, then slapped them both down hard on her ass... which got me a breathless little squeal and a little livelier wriggling. So I reached down and grabbed one cheek with my left hand for leverage, then hauled off with my right and slapped her other cheek as hard as I could. Again. Again. Again. Again. "smack"... "Smack"... "SMACK"

I gradually accelerated into a nice fast rhythm...

"SMACK"

"SMACK"

"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"

Oh, she was howling now. Her left cheek was starting to absolutely glow red as I continued punishing it. The slapping of my hand against her flesh and her shrill screams echoing off the walls of the cell continuously. I kept it up until my arm started tiring and my hand was aching... then quickly slid down further and grabbed her by both ankles before she knew what was happening. My rock hard cock had been sliding all over the smooth skin of her back the entire time while she twisted and bucked underneath me and it was time to relieve some pressure.

I flipped her over onto her back, spread her legs wide and dropped down between her thighs all in one quick movement, then let go of her legs and reached for her arms. She tried to avoid me, waving them and trying to push me away at the same time... she knew what was coming next... but I got a hold of both after a little struggle and pinned them above her head with her wrists crossed. Then holding them squeezed together in one fist I reached down, guided my cock to the entrance to her pussy, and started grinding in. She was still dry of course, I could have brought some lube... but I always enjoy it more when I make the first entry "unassisted". She'd slicken up soon enough one way or another, either her juices would get flowing or she'd start bleeding when her tender pussy stated tearing under the punishment I was about to inflict on it.

I worked the head of my cock into her then started thrusting hard, each one scraping further into her until my balls slapped against her ass. I was grimacing myself, it can be rough on the dick to really tear into a dry pussy... but mommy, well.. "screaming" doesn't really do justice to the sounds coming out of her throat. Her face was all contorted in a grimace of agony as tears streamed down the sides of her face from behind her squeezed shut eyelids while she shifted up and down in time with my fucking. She was arched backwards with the muscles in her neck standing out like cables as every muscle in her body strained against me. One of her arms got away from me and started flailing against me trying to knock me away but I grabbed it with my other hand again and pinned it to the mattress at her side without breaking stride. Her screams were getting hoarse. I was loving the way they kept peaking and falling in time with her rape, every time my cock bottomed out in her the impact causing them to be disrupted for just a moment as her body jerked upward...

"aaaAAANNNGGGHHHaaaAAANNNGGGHHHaaaAAANNNGGGHHHaaaA AANNNGGGHHHaaaAAANNNGGGHHHaaaAAANNNGGGHHH..."

My cock was nice and slick now, and I looked down to watch it pistoning into her. Her screams were hardly letting up at all still so.... yep, definitely some red down there. Seems she didn't get her own juices flowing fast enough and I'd torn her up at least a little. Good. She wasn't even close to tight compared to what I usually had wrapped around my dick, couldn't have expected it with her having a kid I guess, but the way her muscles were convulsing from the pain was at least partially making up for it.

I would have loved to keep going for a marathon session, but I'd been anticipating this too long and my balls were bursting. I brought both her arms together back over her head again to free up one hand and clamped it around her neck and squeezed while I felt the tension in my cock peaking, she started more violently jerking and spasming under me desperately trying to get air and then I started pumping cum into her womb until I was drained dry. Then I pulled out, let her go and stood up to watch her curl up in the fetal position gasping and sobbing and trembling... with a giant satisfied grin on my face under the mask.

"I'll see you later." I told her, my tone making it clear it was phrased as a promise... the first words she'd heard from me. She didn't seem to like hearing them too much, and started crying even harder. Can't imagine why. I grabbed the key from over the door and let myself out. As I was closing the door I added "I'll say hi to Kelly for you."

Just before the door sealed and cut off the sound the agonized animal wail she let out damn near got me hard again right there.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote