View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first time always goes by to quickly to truly savor it, remembered as nothing more than flashes of sensation when I look back. The noise you made when I pushed through your hymen, the warm feel of your tit under my hand as I roughly squeeze it. They muffled sound of your no, timed perfectly with my orgasm, sending my seed into your previously unspoiled body.

As I pump my softening cock it finally sinks in that while you said it was rape, protested to me, you never really did resist. Probably just trying to soothe your battered ego then. "You must have wanted something to happen, because you never did fight back." Tugging idly on your collar to pull you up from the bed.