View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #123
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Takemyaunt2 has a good point, where's the rape gone in this thread? But with apologies, I want to respond to chitownhoney's situation:

Quote:
theres this Mexican guy at my work who says the N word all the time. My boss who is white wont say shit about it because he is like "oh he doesnt know better, he is from Mexico, his english is bad etc.." Bull-fucking-shit! He knows exactly what he's saying!
Hey, lady, you better take your boss aside and him/her/it enlightened? This cat is going to provoke somebody going postal! Tell that wimpy "understanding" boss that the kid knows what the term means, and he better cut the shit or get cut from the payroll. Ethnicity is no defense. For example, cops will prosecute Middle Eastern men who beat their wives and daughters--"it's his culture and he doesn't know any better" does NOT stand up in court!

Now, takemyaunt2, let's go find colored girls and rape 'em!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote