View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #1304
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shower Time With Daddy - Cadey Mercury HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Bathroom, Massage, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands

My daughter is 18 now and I ended up letting her jerk me off and it was so fucking hot. Then a couple days later, she came and got in the shower with me like a sweet little sudsy angel. I know! I need to stop. But her young tight body, pretty face and youthful giggle make me want to take it to the next level. I don't know how strong I can be.

She asked if she could get it. I figured I would just help her get clean. But all I wanted to do was be very dirty. I rubbed soap on her perky breasts and nipples. Her perfect ass looks like her moms did 15 years ago, but better. Sliding my fingers into her tight wet slit cleaning it like a good daddy does. Washing her ass, going deep between her cheeks makes me so hard I could explode then and there. Teasing me and jerking my cock off with her ass cheeks. Hotdogging me between her ass crack. Grinding on me, all but begging me to fuck her. I had to kick her out before I went too far and slide deep inside her stretching her tiny young pussy. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

taboopov.18.07.17.cadey.mercury.mp4
DAD I WANNA BE A WHORE HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Caught In The Act, Stockings, Threesome, Female Domination, Threesome, Caught In The Act, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits

Bunny Colby is looking very hot in a high cut bodysuit with black pantyhose and heels. Her Dad, Lance Hart walks in on her and asks her where she thinks she’s going looking like that. She tells him that she wants to be a whore like her best friend Leigh Raven.

Lance tells her that Leigh is a terrible influence. He doesn’t want her going out and frankly, she’s not ready for the street. He needs to teach her so much more about sucking dick. Leigh over hears the conversation and convinces Bunny to kick her creepy Dad right in the balls, so she does.

The two of them berate him for being a pervert while they take turns kicking, kneeing and stomping his balls. (This was Bunny Colby’s first ever ballbusting clip. Her first few knees were light, but Leigh quickly got her kicking and kneeing VERY HARD.)
After smothering his face with Bunny’s ass while Leigh stomps his balls, Bunny tells her friend that she wants to suck her Dad’s dick one last time before they go… Now Bunny is stroking his cock and is about to suck his dick for the last time ever.

Every time he moans and is about to cum, Leigh kicks him hard in the balls and both girls laugh. They edge and bust him for a while, calling him a creep.
“Now watch this, I’m gonna suck the cum out of my Dad’s dick” Bunny tells her friend Leigh.

“Well as soon as he cums, I’m going to destroy his balls…” Leigh tells Bunny.
“You might not wanna cum” Leigh tells her Dad. He can’t help it. Bunny is too good and suck the cum right out of his cock immediately. She lets the huge load dribble down her perfect tits. Leigh wipes it up with her fingers and drips her Dad’s cum into his own mouth, then kicks him hard as fuck in the balls and they both leave him in agony.

DAD I WANNA BE A WHORE HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote