View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #1315
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jessica Rex - Daddy Daughter date goes too far HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands

My wife suggested that I take my new stepdaughter on a "Daddy Daughter Date" while she was out of town. She is so young and sexy. I mean she is legal but barely. I took her out to dinner and saw men looking at me like "good for you" and women looking at me like I was a dirty old man. I loved it. It felt more like a regular date. I could feel her rubbing her feet on me under the table and flirting.

When we got back to the house, she knew what she wanted. She wanted daddy to show her what a good girl she was at dinner. She told me she was horny and pulled her skirt down letting me feel her young pussy. Then rubbed my cock through my jeans, pulled them off and started sucking my cock. Sucking, jerking and gagging on me. She knows what daddy likes. Then running my cock between her pretty young slit until I almost came. Then deep throating me until I came hard in her mouth. I see more dinner dates in our future.
Scene (Included sex act): brunette, Blowjob, Handjob, Big Tits, cumshot, Handjob, Big Cocks, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Handjob, POV, Gonzo oral

taboopov.18.07.20.jessica.rex.mp4
Watching My Daughter Go Black - Casey Ballerini HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Roleplay, Interracial, Cheating, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Group, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail, Cum on Tits

Barely-legal Casey Ballerini is a handful. Just ask her dad. Casey stays out past her curfew; she loves sneaking out her bedroom window once she gets home; and today, to top off all her bad behavior, she snuck her dad's company car out of the garage to go to yet another late-night party! Casey would have actually gotten away with it too...if she didn't burn out the clutch! Now, in the repair shop, dad has been presented with a $1,200 bill to fix the mess! He doesn't have the money. Hecan't tell the company what happened. And Casey, just a few weeks out of high school, has never held a job. But petite Casey does have a perfect set of all-natural, D-cup titties; a soft, perfectly-shaped ass; and a tight, tight shaved pussy! Dad is a pervert, and there's no way he's paying a dime for Casey's mistake. So Casey pays using all three of her attributes we just mentioned. The mechanics run their train, fucking both her mouth and snatch, while daddy makes sure it's to their liking! In the end, barely-legal Casey is a cum-drenched mess...but hey. They got the car back!!

Casey gives a gang og black guys blowjob, they fuck her pussy and mouth in doggy & missionary. Scene ends with multiple cumshots on her face.

daughtergoblack.18.07.20.casey.ballerini.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote