Thread: Sleep Rape
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #16
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
I basically agree with SirLost on this one. The only time I want the bitch to be asleep is if I'm planning on chloroforming and kidnapping her.
Think the same way in this. She must feel all the fear,pain and disgust during the rape and that she can't while she is asleep.
But when it comes to a rape in her house then I go along with the fantasies of the women here in the thread with waking her up with the rape.
As Sirlost mentioned the summer is the perfect time for this. It is hot so a lot of women sleep almost naked, maybe only wearing a slip and no blanket stands in your way. I think it would be a little difficult to get the slip out, so you bring better a sharp scissor with you and cut carefully the sides of the slip. The scissor is also useful to threaten her after she wake up and the first panic is over. When she is not awake when you cut of her slip to get her cunt naked then you can try to get into her in this position. It would be wonderful to see when you making it in and then she awakes from it , don't know whats going on and full of panic. Maybe if she is in a deep slumber you can make some strokes before she wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
Or if not that, just masturbate on her face and release and then quickly walk away and then she wouldn't know who cummed on her.
This would be a fun way to destroy her thinking about a safe home when you not use the full rape method. Maybe she wake up a little bit later, grap in the half sleep in her hair and then feels it in there and on her face or maybe somewhere else on her body. Then she runs into the bath look in the mirror and then the fear crawl into her mind. Maybe the sperm is a little bit dried but I think most of the women have had get enough sperm on her bodys in her lifetime to identify what it is. Now she would have never be a calm night in her house again.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote