View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 03:02 AM   #174
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile G I Jane Part Fourteen

Part Fourteen.
It was not long before she was in the Shore patrol HQ before the desk officer.
"Name and rank?"
"ONeil Jordan Lieutenant Spec Ops trainee"
Captain Reece passed him a charge sheet. The desk Sgt read it then captain Reece walked around her
"So This is the female SEAL weve heard so much about huh - So whats the crack Lieutenant they teaching you to sneak in somewhere, identify the victim and then you fuck them to death, is that it?"
"No sir it is not that at all, Sir"
"So what is then Lieutenant?"
"Sir I am and have been the victim of sexual abuse Sir!" ONeil complained.
They all sniggered and smirked.
"I see Lieutenant ONeil and who pray has been perpetrating this sexual abuse?"
"The base commander Salem Sir aided and abetted by the SEAL instructional Master Chief Sir!"
" Come now Lieutenant you expect us to believe that the Base commander has been personally taking time out to sexually abuse a trainee SEAL?"
"Yes Sir that is correct Sir!" she stated with conviction.
Captain Reece paced about frowning.
"Lieutenant why are youre breasts tied in that ridiculous manor?" he smiled.
"The Master Chief did that to them Sir"
"Why do they keep dripping milk Lieutenant? that is milk is it?" ONeils face blushed and she wished she could cover them.
"Yes Sir it is, they - well they the base medical officer injected them with something which has made them like this Sir"
"So now we have the Base Commander, your master chief and now the base medical officer, Lieutenant is that correct?"
"Well yes, yes sir" she swallowed feeling ridiculous.
"All of them abusing you?"
"Yes sir"
"The woman at the bar who was sat on your face - she was abusing you too Lieutenant?"
"Yes Sir" the guards sniggered.
"I think you are one fucked up individual Lieutenant, what do you think?"
"Its all true sir"
"Well in that case I think we should get the Police surgeon in to see you, but this is quite a complaint"
"I realize that Sir but I insist you treat this seriously!"
"All right Lieutenant lets get the formalities out of the way. Sergeant get on with it"
"Lieutenant you are charged that on this day you were witnessed conducting yourself in a manner unbecoming an officer and gentleman under
article 133 of the Uniform code of Military Justice. Further that you were witnessed indulging in an act of oral sex with a person of the same sex
listed as sodomy under article 125 of the UCJM. Have you anything to say at this point on this matter if so say it now?"
"Sir I have been raped and abused against my will"
"Understood Lieutenant, Your statement will be entered in the log.
Captain Reece guided her along the corridor to another office where to her embarrassment she was photographed head on and then in profile.
He then took her to an interrogation cell and ushered her inside.
ONeil was very conscious that her breasts were so hot and full, they bobbed as she walked. Her nipples were two huge fat studs that ached for attention. Walking was difficult with the dildo up her ass, with each step the aerial on its base snagged on her skirt, making her bottom spasm and clench.
The room was stark containing an examination table, a desk and two chairs. He left her there with two SP guards and slammed the door closed behind him. She stood running through what she could say in her defence, all the disgusting things that had been done to her, perhaps now she could tip the balance. Get things changed perhaps even make it so no other woman got treated this way.
Suddenly she became aware the guards were stood near her admiring her. A Porto Rican and a black guy both built real big.
"Get back to your post Sailor!" she barked.
"Hey guess what, we dont take orders from detainees Lieutenant! So shut the fuck up bitch!" They both grinned at her.
"What you got up your ass baby? lets take a peek?"
"Like I said back to your post, GET OFFA ME YOU PIECE A SHIT UUGGHHHH!!"
They grabbed her roughly and forced her face first over the desk. The black guy held her torso down hard crushing her throbbing tits to the desk top as the other dragged her skirt up.
"HHOOOOWWWEEE!! fuck you got some serious hardware up your ass baby, what are you a radio controlled hooker or something?" they both laughed.
"Look if you know whats good for you let me up, or Im going to speak with your . . . NO DONT!"
He grabbed the base of the dildo and tried to pull it out. her whole ass clenched and she kicked in agony as he pulled.
"Fuck you must have one tight ass to hold on to that bitch!" He chuckled and twisted it.
ONeil groaned and jolted as the awful thing stirred her rectum making her bowels cramp.
"Please . . please leave it alone its painful please UHH!"
He pushed on it making her hips fuck. She struggled to be free then the sound of the Captain returning was heard and they instantly let go of her and stood back by the door as it opened.
"Thank god Captain your men th . . "
"Silence lieutenant!" he barked.
"But they . ."
"Silence means silence Lieutenant!!"
She felt tears creep into the edges of her vision as she swallowed her complaint. With the captain was an Army Major quite elderly, greying hair, his face lined with age. His manner was stern and arrogant. He wore a white coat over his uniform and carried a medical bag.
"Lieutenant ONeil this is Major Henry he is our area police surgeon, he will examine you to asses your complaint. Major"
"Lieutenant you have complained of sexual abuse yes?"
"Thats correct Sir!" He smiled and placed his bag on the floor. on the outside was stencilled RAPE KIT
"Can these come off?" ONeil asked about her cuffed wrists.
"Young lady you are here as a felon, you will remain cuffed whilst a felon and further you will maintain silence unless asked a question, is that clear Lieutenant?"
"Yes Sir!" she barked automatically. Her face flushed, heating.
He went inside the bag and brought out a note book, and some latex gloves he put the disposable latex gloves on. She swallowed with distaste as he snapped them to each wrist. Dust scattered from both. He made some notes, he walked around her, examining her head and face, noting the bruises and contusions.
He went back inside his bag and lifted out a Dictaphone.
Then he undid the three buttons that fastened the front of her blouse at the top, and drew it open, he looked over her bound bulging breasts, the taut flesh goose bumped under his gaze. He thumbed the button on the machine raising it to his mouth.
"Subject Military felon, female officer, Lieutenant rank, 5 8", Stockilly built, well muscled, uniformed, Navy dress, blouse and skirt no hos or shoes, necktie or jacket. Bruises and contusions to the head which is shaved, bruises around the eyes and mouth. Finger bruising to the scalp and neck, lips swollen and bruised, cut to lower lip." he released the record.
"Are you wearing panties Lieutenant?" he asked
"No Sir" she sighed feeling incredibly uncomfortable.
"Were you wearing panties Lieutenant? he grinned.
"Well no but I . ." he cut her off with a gesture.
He thumbed the record. "Subject admits she was not wearing underwear, has bruising around throat as if a heavy chain has been pulled tight to the flesh. Breasts are bound tightly by thin rope. Rope passes above and below breasts, is noosed and drawn tight pulling rope hard against the flesh. Both mammaries are forced together."
He touched them, testing their weight by lifting them, he pulled and pressed each. ONeil went crimson looking away, biting her lip as he gripped each breast and pulled them apart, he examined her cleavage, then he released them and closely examined her aureole and nipples, He brushed his latexed fingers over them roughly. ONeil flinched.
"hey look do you . . " she started.
"Silence Lieutenant Silence!" he barked.
Her teats came up big and fat, he pulled them between finger and thumb, rolling them slowly. Milk seeped from each. ONeil felt her belly tighten as he watched her features intently for any hint of arousal. He lifted each breast and examined beneath them he thumbed the Dictaphone again.
"Subjects breasts are both swollen, tied around the base, appear to be very sensitised, both mammaries are turgid, Aureole are darkened and thick, both bear finger bruises from harsh handling and apparent slapping, dried semen traces between breasts and on rope. Nipples are large, thick and also darkened. Readily produce fore milk although subject bears no indication of recent parenthood. Hypodermic puncture wounds to aureole of both breasts, query hormone enhancement - misuse? Breasts show bite marks, adult. Nipple elongation due to suction and perhaps clamping. Breast size approximately 38 Double D, breasts are hot to touch and lactating." He released the record.
"What have your breasts been injected with Lieutenant?"
"I dont know sir it was . . " she began.
"Silence!" he thumbed it again.
"Subject has had breasts injected with unknown substance, probably to enhance sexual pleasure."
He put the Dictaphone down and retrieved a set of measuring pincers from his bag, he measured the diameter of each breast then aureole, then nipples he jotted it down. he returned them to the bag. Then he drew her blouse off her shoulders and down her back, he moved behind her.
"Torso of subject is covered in bruises and lacerations, finger bruising to the shoulders."
He undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor.
"Subjects hips and buttocks similarly bruised." he stopped.
"Lean forward Lieutenant!" she did.
"Subject has object lodged in rectum. The perianal and saccrococcygeal area is marked and bruised showing further evidence of dried semen." he stopped again.
"What have you got in your behind Lieutenant?"
"It . . Its a dildo sir, . . its quite painful" she managed.
"Well you shouldnt have put it in there should you!" he growled.
"I didnt sir it was . . "
"Silence!"
ONeil glowered at the floor wincing as she felt his cold clinical latexed fingers trace around it, spreading her buttocks further, she groaned as he forced her to lean further forward. then he gripped the base of it and pulled.
"UUUUHHHHH!!" she almost lost her feet.
Then he pulled again harder, she staggered forward.
"UHHGHH NOO PLEASE!!" she yelped.
"Why wont it come out Lieutenant?" he asked.
"I think it holds its self in - I think theres a switch on it"
"Ah yes, well I think well leave that for now"
He released her buttocks and examined her legs.
"Subjects thighs are bruised at the front inside and behind current with harsh or forced sex, hips also bruised over pelvic bones."
"Right Lieutenant If you could get up on the exam couch and lay back."
ONeil hated this she always did. When she saw the doctor for a smear she felt completely humiliated and embarrassed as she gingerly climbed up careful not to catch the dildo on anything. She was very conscious of the SP guards stood watching from the doorway, and Captain Reeces obvious interest in the proceedings.
She reluctantly sat on the edge unsure what to do with her arms cuffed behind her. The Major grabbed her wrists and yanked her blouse encased arms viciously up and over the back rest, then he pulled her back. her back was now pinned to the table, as it was impossible to lift her arms.
"ARGGHH just wait . wait ARGHHHH!!" she complained.
He matter of factly began bringing out the "stirrups". He attached them to the foot of the table and immediately dragged her feet up into them. Tightening a heavy strap over and around each foot. He grabbed her hips and scooted her butt over the foot of the table, thus bending her knees forcing them wide open allowing him more room to work. Now her entire perineum was right there in full view of the guards and Captain Reece, with her knees spread wide open, allowing him complete access and a rather stimulating view for all the others.
Major Henry pulled a chair close and began examining her pussy. He thumbed the Dictaphone.
"Subjects Labia is swollen and distended, Clitoris is also swollen and protruding from its hood far more than normal. Subjects virgina is open and secreting copious amounts of lubrication. Subject appears to be in an advanced stage of arousal"
He reached down to a drawer on the base of the exam table and retrieved a Pederson speculum.
"Large I think" he stated.
ONeil cringed realising what he meant to do.
"Is this really necessary Major? Isnt it obvious that Ive been raped?"
"Did I ask you a question Lieutenant? No! Silence too difficult an idea to grasp, if you will not be quiet I will asses you as hysterical and have you gagged is that understood Lieutenant?"
ONeil swallowed realising how easy it would be to end up gagged, on this table, left with the two grinning apes on the door.
"Yes Sir I apologies sir!" she closed her eyes feeling her face flushing.
"Procedure Lieutenant, Procedure, the military is and insists on procedures, put up and shut up!!"
ONeil watched as he rotated the instrument so that the blades were horizontal to one another, He began to lube it up with KY ready to insert it into her vagina, and with every movement of the instrument she let out a faint moan of apprehension and loathing.
She flinched as he fingered open her cunt lips and placed the smooth end of the vaginal speculum between them, it felt as if it had been sitting in a ice bucket, ONeil shuddered and cringed as he began to ease it in. She was acutely aware he was watching her face enjoying every moment of her disgust and discomfort.
He slowly pressed it full in, she could feel it slide over the thick pressure of the dildo. Her cunt felt strangely excited as the cold hard device filled her. He touched her clit making her jolt, it seemed accidental. After full insertion, he slowly squeezed the handle, opening the blades spreading her aching cunt muscles wide.
Once he could visualize ONeils cervix, he locked the speculum in the open position. Her cervix was a glistening pink, coated in globs of semen. There was no evidence of lacerations, ulcerations, or lesions, but it was obvious she had recently been fucked hard.
He reached over to the desk and retrieved a cotton swab and a small wooden spatula to obtained samples of cells from the endocervical area, ONeil grimaced, then from the outer cervix, and the vaginal pool. He placed the samples on separate slides.
ONeil felt relieved that this at least was over The Major placed his fingers on the thumbscrew and slowly began to spread the speculum blades further, slowly opening it up, ONeil gasps in pain as the cold steel slowly begins to force her insides wider. She realized that it was far from over as he smiled and kept on turning it, stretching her cunt open until she was at the point of screaming in pain. He stopped the expansion letting her accept this new feeling.
"SIR . . SIR IT HURTS!!"
"Now now Lieutenant its bound to be a little uncomfortable but Im sure that you can cope, cant you a big girl like you? a trainee SEAL?"
"URGHHHH wait . . wait just let me UUUHHHHH!!"
"Not far now soon be over, just try to relax, thats it"
He reached down and increased the spread of the speculum .....stretching it further than it had ever been.
"UUUURGGHHH . . NO NO ITS AWFUL PLEASE AH AH!!"
Another turn and he watches carefully the wince of pain on ONeils face. He inspected her gaping opening seeing how extra wet she was becoming. He brushed his thumb across her clit making it twitch and her whole body flex he pressed on it and rubbed hard on it ONeils hips flexed with the excruciating mix of pain and pleasure she was experiencing.
"Please . . please dont do that it . . it urrghhhh"
ONeils husky voice took on that edge of pleading arousal
"You like that Lieutenant huh, your cunt spread open, wider open than all those cocks can take it, do you like that?"
"NO please dont!" she gasped bewildered.
"Were you raped ONeil?"
"YES!!"
"Gangraped?"
"YES!! . .please dont do this?"
"Where some of them black Lieutenant?"
"Yes . . yes some of them!"
"Did they have big cocks? long big thick cocks?"
"Yes . . YES! they did"
"Did they fuck your cunt? or your ass? Big cocks forcing into you, was it good?"
"Both they did both, it was terrible I . . I couldnt stop them UHHH!"
"Your very wet bitch, very wet, did you enjoy it, all those bastards holding you down, making you take it, did they force theyre cocks in your mouth?"
"Yes . . yes they they made me swallow theyre cum"
She shuddered as he slid two fingers inside and felt about.
"Your cunt is very hot Lieutenant the wetness is running out of the speculum. Shall I open it more?"
"No NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" she pleaded.
He started to turn the thumbscrew, bolts of pain and thrills lanced up from her cruelly spread cunt. her legs strained against the straps on the stirrups. She could feel her bladder full, being crushed slowly forcing her to piss she hung on desperately.
"Please I need to piss! oh god STOP IT!!"
"Two more twists, there! Now its at its at its widest point, I can see deep inside of you, inside your cunt ONeil, your cervix all covered in theyre semen and youre cunt juice. I can see how horny you are you little whore. You cant get enough can you eh, youre a nymphomaniac, I bet you couldnt believe youre luck, surrounded by all that cock huh?"
"NO its not true, please stop it! STOP IT!!"
He held something up through her tears ONeil tried to recognize it.
"Look at what I am holding ONeil, do you know what this is? It looks like a funny wine carafe doesnt it. Im going to lubricate it and youre wondering where Im going to put it, Can you guess?"
"No you sick pervert NO!"
Quickly he loosened the thumb screw (to unlock the opened blades) he released the speculum, in one swift movement he withdrew the speculum and inserted the large vaginal dilator that he had shown her.
"There I have to do this quickly Lieutenant, before your cunt has a chance to close back up. This will keep your vagina stretched open and so very sensitive and I can now pay attention to your oh so big clit and your urethra."
ONeal jerked and groaned in anguish as he forced the clear vessel up her aching twat.
"OH GOD YOU BASTARD TAKE IT OUT!! TAKE IT
OUT!!" her bladder was now a constant hard ache.
ONeil arched her back lifting herself to see what he was doing. She watched horrified as he picked up a length of thin tubing and a device (a haemostat). He lubricated it up slowly.
"Wh . . whats that for?" she pleaded.
He ignored her and forcing his fingers into her cunt lips above the dilator he located her urethra with the tube and insert it with expert ease straight into her urethra, pushing it in until urine started to flow into a bag. He quickly closed the haemostat to stop the flow.
"Oh my god you sick fucker, UHHHH NOOO GAWD NO!!"
"Ah I knew youd like that, does it feel good? I bet it does. Since you like the feeling of having your urethra stretched, I have a special treat for you."
He released the clamp and allowed her bladder to empty a little. ONeil gasped with the feeling of release as she felt her bladder begin to drain. A strange glorious feeling surged though her loins as her cunt tightened around the dilator. She was momentarily oblivious then she jolted in pain as he stopped the flow.
"OH GOD NO let me piss please ARGHHHH!!"
He removed the tubing and quickly replaced it with a Folly Catheter. Only he didnt insert it into her bladder. He only pushed it in an inch and proceed to inflate it just a little to stop her pissing. ONeil reacted with a jolt of pain and pleasure, writhing in hot hard pain.
"There Lieutenant you piss when I say you piss bitch! Understand!" he sneered.
He began to lick and lap around her very hard erect clit. He had never seen a clit like it. It was sticking out of its hood over a centimetre asking for it to be bitten and licked. ONeil yelped and her legs snatched as throbbing hard pleasure rippled up the length of her spread cunt.
He continued to lick and suck on her clit and her body tensed and snatched in helpless excitement. He pumped the bulb in his hand her urethra is stretched further again, pressing behind her clit. ONeil gasped in shock her face a mask of bewilderment as he sent awful strange new shocks hammering up into her cunt. He could see the balloon now as her urethra is expanded cruelly.
He checked the glass dilator and he could see a pool of cunt juice stopped up inside. He gave the catheter bulb another squeeze so that the opening is now stretched to almost a centimetre and stopped before it started to slip out.
"UUHHHH NOO DONT PLEASSSSSE!!"
"Now then Lieutenant, lets have a look at these fine jugs of yours" he stood up and walked around to the side of ONeil.
"Oh god no dont touch them, what are you going to do?"
He examined them closely both breasts were incredibly swollen her aureole two thick dark plump domes crowning each boob topped by her thick stud like teats. He began to grope them ONeil shuddered as through each breast she felt hot electric shocks, she could distinctly feel every motion of those hot hard fingers as they stroked that bloated creamy flesh now marked with puffy blue veins.
"They look very full Lieutenant, are they painful? do they ache? would you like me to ease the pressure."
"OHH yes . . yes please"
"The easiest thing to do would be to let the guards suckle you, would you like that? theyre hot sucking mouths drawing all that milk out?"
"Oh GOD YES YES!!"
"You are a slut ONeil, I wouldnt give you the pleasure.
No I think I shall use a breast pump, yes that will do nicely"
"No let them let them do it!"
"Silence Lieutenant, Captain if she speaks again gag her!"
He brought over an examination table with instruments on it He checked some vials then carefully filled a syringe with powerful hormones.
"Oh shit whats that for?" she burst out.
The captain grabbed her head and forced a red rubber ball gag between her teeth , it filled her mouth before she could force it out he was and buckling it into place behind her head.
"UMMMPHHH MPHHHH UMPHHH!!"
The Major gripped her right teat and yanked it up viciously between finger and thumb he carefully squeezed up the plump dome around her nipple and stabbed the hypodermic home and thumbed the contents in, ONeil suddenly felt the cool fluid enter her body and flow inside her bosom. ONeil went wild struggling trying to be free. She almost came off the table and the Two guards had to hold her shoulders to it.
He pushed another two syringes of stuff into her breast. Then he walked calmly around to the other side and repeated the process. He spoke calmly as he worked across her struggling form.
"Its obvious Salems been using her to please his little rape machine, lucky we got hold of her. Now weve got ourselves a partially broken in bitch, and we can do what we like and blame his empire."
"What is that stuff?" Reece asked.
"Its a Bovine Somatotropine hormone, used to increase milk yields in heifers, but has interesting side effects, in the short term on women"
"So what will that do to her tits?" Captain Reece asked
"Much the same as Blondells done only If Ive got a babe with udders I like em to have fuckin huge melons, This should work quite fast, as shes jugged up as it is. then shell be on heat with greater milk production than ever."
They let go of ONeil and stepped back watching as her breasts seemed to swell before theyre eyes. ONeil could feel a hot tingling in each boob as milk began bubbling deep inside each breast. Soon she was in agony her tits were on fire she could feel the blood pounding through them, her nipples were burning, and itching excruciating throbs wracked each teat. She sobbed into the ball as her head swam with the drugs they had pumped into her. She needed to piss.
Her bladder was screaming for her to piss but she couldnt force the balloon out. The heat and pressure in her tits was indescribable. She snatched and struggled on the table as they looked sadistically on.
"What do you think Captain, shall I make her cum or shall we fuck the Lieutenants tits dry first?"
ONeil glanced at each in horror, The captain began to undress.
"I think the latter Major as they do look very inviting, shall I go first?"
"With my pleasure Captain you found the whore!"
The major went behind her and she felt the table jolt and then lower. He lowered her head almost to the floor. her heavy bound jugs bounced down toward her face, She was lactating heavily from both heavy swollen breasts. Milk seeped from each teat and ran down the sides as if they were erupting volcanos Captain Reece was over her naked he fisted his cock and then knelt over her horrified face. She tried to twist her head away as his balls and ass sat in front of her gaze.
He grabbed her tender tits and squeezed them hard pulling them together. His fingers forcing into the hard hot flesh. He pulled both making her groan as they throbbed with fullness. Then he forced his cock between them and began to fuck them. His cock slid slowly into her veined cleavage. He gasped and began to thrust. Pulling them up to meet each, forcing her swollen teats to ooze more milk, lubricating its passage.
ONeils engorged breasts were tingling, She whimpered as she felt them engorging with more and more warm sweet mommys milk. Ballooning fuller and fuller, as he pulled them making room for even more. Each hard thrust causing strong shivers to shoot through each breast, all that attention causing milk to gush through duct after duct, entirely bloating one new reservoir after another. She was helpless as her already large breasts began to feel like hot huge rubber balloons, forcefully over inflated.
He picked up the pace, squeezing and fucking, making ONeil writhe and moan as he cruelly thumbed each teat back and too. Both now gigantic seeming hooters closely resembled two engorged udders barely containing their humongous milky cargo, ONeil prayed as she might for this insane growth to stop, but her engorged jugs kept swelling larger and larger.
He gripped her swollen monsters hard and tugged them with each brutal stroke. Both brown champagne-cork-size nipples now jutted out more. He let go of both and grabbed her nipples.
She jerked rigid as he yanked them out hard. Pulling her swollen stiff tits to his shaft as he viciously pounded at them. The ballooned globes bouncing back and too as he got faster and faster until with a grunt he dragged himself backwards and shot a thick streamer of jism across ONeils face. Another and another leaving thick cords streaked across her grimacing features.
Captain Reece grinned down at her as he squeezed the last drops from his japs eye and let them fall on to her face. ONeil started whimpering behind her gag.
The Captain moved away, and the major loomed over her. She tried to blink away the semen from her eyes. He was naked too sporting quite a hefty erection his older body quite lean and strong for his age. He had a crop in his hand which he tapped to his palm.
"You really are a dirty little bitch arent you ONeil! well Ive been looking forward to teaching a lesson to one of you whores for quite awhile. Looks like you chose the wrong day to cry rape bitch!"
ONeil struggled wildly to no effect as he grinned evilly at her. She pleaded into the gag terrified of what he planned to do. She was so afraid she would have pissed herself if she could.
He stepped away and with that he slashed the crop through the air and brought it down on her helplessly trapped right breast. ONeil howled into the ball gag sucking on it hard as it hit her breast. Vicious white hot pain sliced through her achingly full mammary. Tears flowed from her eyes and her lips trembled around the hard ball as he watched her body snatch and heave.
A thin red line appeared across her engorged sensitive breast. The major drew his arm back again, his hand descended and again. ONeil wailed into the ball as a second line and then a third sprang into being on her bouncing hard tits. They jiggled at the impact.
"UMMMPHH NNUHHHMMPHHH!!" she begged.
He answered her with a lash of pain across her jugs. He laughed and struck again, each blow was causing droplets of warm sweet mommys milk to ooze out her swollen tips from over a dozen bloated ducts. ONeils poor bloated boobies ached and hurt sooo bad. She couldnt believe the pain. It came down again, this time it was right on her thick engorged darkened aureole. Searing gut wrenching agony stabbed through both lewdly puckered nipples. She screamed uncontrollably into the ball.
" Smack! Whappp! Crack!... Smack! Smack, Crack!
... Whapp!... Whapp!... WHAPP!!..."
He didnt care. He simply lashed her tits again and again. They shook and wobbled at each blow, rolling and slapping against each other, having swollen to a massive size. He expertly smacks the lower cleavage of her dripping paps. Forcing her breast flesh to her teats pressing milk out in great sudden squirts. The crimson lines ran over each other and mingled.
Eventually the blows stopped falling and the major stood back to review his handy work. ONeils bloated jugs were a mess of red lines, her perfect breasts were stripy, her nipples were sore and swollen and her chest heaved as she struggled for breath. Sucking her cheeks in around the ball.
It was unbearable. Nothing compared to the lashes lasting imprints of terrible pain. She knew he was enjoying her agony. Her big tits ached and springed from their beating and she felt sick with helpless fear. He reached down and grabbed her bruised marked tits. He squeezed and moulded them in his hands. He shook them to make them wobble.
"You got some big hooters here bitch, they feel nice and full now? I bet, would you like to be suckled? a nice warm mouth sucking all that nasty hot pressure away? youre gonna have to wait till milking time you hear that cow milking time!"
He began to unmercifully tease them, tweaking and playing with her cork sized nubbies. ONeil pleaded into the ball, shaking her head imploringly as he pulled and flicked each in turn. She flinched and jolted with each. As they sent increasingly strong tremors and quivers through her hot burning breasts. These shot to her belly making her cunt tighten around the awful dilator. Her bladder sent hard insistent demands up through her.
He constantly tugged back and too on her huge erect nipples. Each dark glistening teat was now unbelievably thick and long, He firmly pulled and stretched each, pulling on her milk filled balloons with enthusiasm. On each, squiggly puffy blue veins stood out erotically, rippling across her bloated tit flesh to those cork like teats. The bumps on each nipples dark brown aureole now looked wrinkling like a newly formed, jagged range.
Each constantly engorging udder was now huge, holding more milk than ONeil could stand. Her blimp sized jugs were so hot. She moaned as the building release suddenly cascaded into a million tingling shocks through each teat as they began gushing out of their milky backlogged nipples.
Over a dozen holes in each began shooting out continuous sprays of warm sweet milk, like a huge wave she felt the fore milk hose out in long pressured squirts. Her whole body squirmed and shuddered as she experienced the most intense let down. Warm milky streams shot out from between his twisting teasing fingers. Blanketing the air above her face with big white droplets, raining down.
Pressurized sprays zooming across her spunked on face. Huge droplets of warm sweet milk were dribbling from between his constantly tugging digits. He panted lustily over her breasts. She could see each fat erect nipple vividly. They were bright red and engorged, dripping with milk as he used each like a pump to force out her warm sweet mommy milk.
The major got up and went to the wall he opened a door. ONeil strained to see what he was doing. He selected a pair of thin and flexible clear plastic cups from a cabinet full of similar cups in all sizes. Then, with equal care, he selected what looked like two large suction cups from an even larger collection.
He came back to her and kneeling slid each of the two breast cups over ONeils full and heavy boobs until each nipple was firmly cradled in the suction cups. They latched on to both gushing teats. The custom fit cups formed a perfect air tight seal around her full bosom. After carefully checking each one, the Major attached a tube at the tip of each nipple and he reached down and started the pump attached to them. She could hear something beneath the table, an electric whirring.
Immediately she groaned as the thing sucked her teat hard into itself, with a thump. A tiny set of soft, hair thin brushes inside the nipple cups started to spin as the suction started thick white cream began to squirt in time with the pumps unstopping rhythm.
ONeil felt the tips of her nipples being suckled by the soft cups covering them as each pulsing squirt tickled her boobs from deep inside to the tips of her nipples.
She arched her back in excruciating bliss as the hard steady suction pulled her aureole into the base of the cups. Her nipples sending hard insistent thrills coursing through her sweating trapped body.
"There is mommy happy now shes got her big udders sucked? I bet you like that you cunt yeah?"
He gripped each breast around their base and squeezed them up hard. ONeil groaned. realising what he was up to. Then his cock sank between her trapped throbbing tits. and he started to fuck her welted breasts viciously. His thighs closing on her head as he leant forward and gripped her inner thighs on either side of her vulva, wrenching her lips even further apart. His mouth went to her clit.
She jolted as he began to lap around her clit, his hard insistent tongue rolling over and round it. Shocks rang through her abdomen. making her bladder send out hot insistent signals.
Captain Reece took hold of the catheter pump and squeezed the bulb. ONeil jolted and squirmed agony lancing through her groin. The overwhelming reaction of pain and confusing pleasure that sent ONeils mind reeling and her teeth digging into the cruel ball.
He watched closely as with that inflation her clit is forced even further out of its hood by her torturously expanded urethra The major peered down at it. Sticking out of its hood about 2 centimetres asking to be bitten, chewed and licked.
The major continued to lick and suck on her rigid clit feeling ONeils body tensing with building excitement. Reece gave the bulb another pump and watched ONeils helpless body dance with awful excitation as her urethra is stretched again, He could now see the catheters balloon as her urethra is forced even further open by its terrible pressure.
Looking into the glass dilator he could see a pool of ONeils hot juice stopped up inside. Another squeeze of the catheter bulb, pushes it so that the opening is now stretched beyond belief.
Forcing ONeils clitoris out like a hard little shiny dick. She squeals and flexes as the major sucks and slurps at it pulling and chewing on it hard.
His hips pistoning her spurting jugs as he rabidly suckles her nub. Another squeeze slow and steady ONeil is almost delirious, snatching and straining at her bonds. Captain Reece can see the balloon now, see it start to slip out of her, her urethane sphincter a thin line around its girth as it shifts.
She howls in helpless animal outrage as her belly contracts in a heavy spasm as he gives it another pump. The major realizes the balloon will pop out of her. He lifts his head and gasps.
"Grip the dilator man, when the balloon comes out, yank it out of her! Ready?" he nods.
He grips the edges of the dilator ready to pull, The major bites down and sucks on her clit viciously. He pumps the last into the catheter and ONeil arches her back in passionate agony. Screaming into the ball as it pops free. Reece yanks out the dilator leaving her cunt wide open as she climaxes like never before screaming all the time, her body thrashing, as her rectum clamps down on the thick dildo, sucking and squeezing it.
ONeils vagina spasms with each hard suck on her trapped over engorged clit. Its open gaping maw pulsing as her pent up bladder releases a heavy stream of hot piss straight out like a hose. The feeling of glorious relief enhancing her climax so it shoots to its violent peak.
ONeils gaping hole contracts and fountains half a dozen gushes of thick, voluminous feminine sludge several feet in front of her, across the floor. It contracts again and Reece shoves his face to her cunt as squirt after squirt of hot cunt juice washes his gleeful face.
He eagerly sucks at her open cunt. Lapping up all that he can but there is too much and it goes all over the floor. Dripping and spurting as he ravishes her inner walls with his eager tongue. Another gush washes across his face, with every chewing suck on her aching jerking clit that the major delivers. With each a spasm caresses her womb into another burst of terrible contractions.
In response to that intense climax, ONeils engorged milky breasts again start to swell and swell. Her erect dark nipples of both super engorged boobies springing and squirting milk feeding every insistent suck of the machine. The cups biting down into her bulging tit flesh. With every hard fuck into her cleavage, milk is forced out of each jug in a surge, so that it dribbles from the edge of each fast cup, pooling in her throat and running down the sides of her neck.
The Major fucks her tits hard suddenly she feels his cock pulse and jerk between them spewing hot streams of jism up her shuddering belly, as he empties his sack. ONeils cunt gushes more thin oil in a hard intense squirt. The Major heaves backwards and lets the final thick wads of semen fall heavily on to her face.
"Oh I am going to enjoy your little stay with us Lieutenant! Now lets see how many times you can come before your tits run dry shall we?" he gloated.
ONeil grimaced tears running from her eyes as he hefted the crop in his hand.
"After all you are a dirty little whore arent you, The floor of this room was spotless when we came in here, and now lets see, since you let loose your bladder when the catheter popped free and youve pissed yourself, covering the floor in Urine. That puts you in real trouble."
"Then you came all over the floor. Not to mention the milk. I think we can expect worse from you, especially since I want to see how far you can really squirt cunt juice. Now shall we see if you are going to shit yourself when I pull that plug out of your arse?"
He moved between her legs and fingered the base of it.
"What do you think? are you going to show yourself up as you add your shit to all that Urine and cum or are you going to try hard to keep it in so we can enjoy the prospect of fucking all that shit out of your arse?"
He grinned down at her growing steadily more excited at the prospect of toying with his prize, ONeils face a picture of hurt and horrified humiliation.
End of Part Fourteen.

Enjoy
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote