View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 03:57 PM   #2
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Then there are the real born agains, the religious ones. Like another ex buddy of mine. Never went to Church even once after he left the family roost at 18. Never a prayer at dinner or special occasions, never did a bit to help out the local Church when it needed a new roof, or when it was damaged when a stolen car hit the entrance.
Now all of a sudden this bastard grew a lump on his ballsac and had to have it removed. Scared the crap out of him and now he is at Church every Sunday, on his knees praying and trying to make up for lost time.
Well fuck you moron. You think the girl you got pregnant and fucked off from 30 years ago is going to shed a tear or forgive you just because you are afeared of croaking? Fuck no she won't. You think our Friday night cards crew forgive you for cheating and breaking the sacred Friday meet up for good? Fuck that, we still hate you for that and won't forgive you. I got news for you, God won't forgive you neither. You can't make up for bad deeds or lost time.