View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:24 AM   #36
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I actually agree with many parts that ChiTown touched on, especially about the body clock theory.

But... men have their own share of problems. In early years, they're not sure how they can attract women. Actually, scratch that; this applies to all ages - minus the kids... but I've seen ugly girls being dated before - it's their attitude and how they bring themselves about that makes them date-able (not a word in reality I don't think lol).

As for men's looks, older men are worried about being old and afraid their woman would leave for a younger-good looking guy with a nice sports car.

I dunno though.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote