View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 07:45 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Raymond pulled up his pants and walked back to his chair, making no effort to hide his member as he moved.

Molly's legs collapsed, one to the floor, and the other just kind of leaning against the back of the couch. She didn't care anymore. She was broken, she could feel the cum pouring out of her vaginal opening. The muscles of her pussy were strained, and unable to contract. Her wrists were cut and bloody from the cuffs, and the huge weight that was placed on her body. Her legs were spread wide in a lewd display. She just prayed it was over, though, she knew deep down it wasn't. Her nightmare was just starting again, would it ever stop?

"Boy's, if you want her, go take her." Raymond said as he returned to his chair.

Raymond's gang pounced on Molly immediately. One ripping at the top of her teddy, ripping the shoulder strap free. Another of them had hold of her legs and was holding them apart. They fought over her.

"Raymond, we're going to head out. Remember, try not to do too much damage! Remember, no burns, no drugs, no cuts.....We'll be back to pick her up in a month or so." Michael spoke, and left the house. Tony followed close behind. His cock hard in his pants. He had been immensely turned on by the little girl getting pounded into, but he still felt pity for her. To see that little body crushed under Raymond, and impaled with his massive rod. He handed the keys to her cuffs to one of the boys, and walked out following Michael. Part of him wanted to turn around, rip the girl free from the men and take her away. Tony stepped through the door to the waiting car and they drove away.

-----

"Boy's, get her the hell out of her, take her into one of the back rooms on a bed or something. Tie her down so she doesn't get away, and, at least put down a sheet or something. We need to keep her in a good condition." Raymond bellowed out into the small front room, whether his gang heard him or not, he didn't much care, his libido was quenched for the moment.

Molly was lifted over one of the gang members shoulder, her teddy shredded, barely clinging to her tormented body. The men took her to one of the back rooms, and tossed her down on to an old ratty bed. They had at least thrown what passed for a clean sheet on the bed.

"Bitch, we're going to take out the gag, but you'd better not make a fucking sound. Understand?" Molly nodded as his face was pressed close to hers. Her face was stained from tears, and what makeup she'd her put on this morning streaked down her face. The man's raised hand left no doubt to her obeying. One of the black men unbuckled the gag from behind her head, and pulled it free, it came out with a sucking sound. Molly was thankful for its removal. Her jaws felt like they were disjointed after being propped open.

The men forced her into a sitting position, and un-cuffed one of her hands. Her wrists were bloody and cut from the weight of Raymond upon her. She wasn't free for long. They reattached the cuff to her wrists in front of her, and then pulled her bound hands up over her had. The men tied the cuff chain to the base of the bed with a rope, pulling her wrists and elbows up next to her head. Her legs were pulled to each side of the bed, and were tied to the posts. Spreading her legs wide, leaving her open, and giving her no protection against their using her.

A sort of queue started for the honor of raping her next. It was Raymond's first assistant that was to go first. What little remained of her teddy barely covered her stomach. The first assistant, Rashard, dropped his pants, revealing a large cock. Not near the size of Raymond's, but large enough that it wouldn't make Molly's experience pleasant.

He stood over 6'0" tall, and at least 230 lbs. Rashard got on the bed and knelt between her widely spread legs. Molly just started at the ceiling, trying to ignore all that was happening around her, her eyes focused on a stain in the tile above.

"Look at me bitch." Molly's eyes stayed focused on the ceiling tiles. She no longer cared.

"I said look at me you fucking whore." He grabbed the sides of her head with his hands and forced her to look in his eyes. He leaned down and forced his tongue down her throat. She gagged as his tongue roamed around her mouth. She could feel the tip of his penis rubbing against her leg. Rashard dropped his hips and forced his cock into her cunt while his mouth still covered hers. He began unmercifully pounding into her. His hips coming up off her body, and then slamming down into her. The bed creaked under the constant pounding of his weight on top of hers. He thrust hard and fast, and then she could feel his muscles clinch as he let out a huge moan of pleasure. She felt her pussy flood with his cum. He twisted her breasts, like he was trying to rip them off.

"This cunt is a pretty nice piece! Still pretty fucking tight, even after Raymond."

"Get the hell out of the way asshole, I want her." The next man in line, Lavar, grabbed Rashard and threw him out of the way. He was a small man, maybe only 5'2", but he probably weighed 195 lbs, his upper body was huge. He spent a great deal of time weight lifting in his last stint in prison. He was covered in tattoos, and had a huge gold front tooth. It was the flash of gold that filled Molly's vision as he climbed on top of her. She was thankful for the reduced weight, but he was still raping her. He slammed into her, his flesh smacking against hers. Molly could barely feel anything below her hips. It was just a constant throb. She could feel the man's body crushing her with each insertion, but her mind had blocked out the idea that he was in her. That part of his body was impaled in her. She didn't want to think about it.

The constant movement finally ended when he filled her with more cum.

He was off her quickly, and a new body appeared. The next man was not as large as Rashard or Raymond. Maybe 200 lbs. He didn't even bother with her pussy, that was a mess by now, too filled with his "boy's" cum. He released the bindings around her ankles, grabbed her legs and pushed them back over her body. Molly's knees pressed against her breasts, her ass lifted off the bed by the pressure on her legs. She screamed as he entered her. He thrust heavily into her body. His weight on her hips, the strain in her legs was immense. Molly cried softly as he continued to pound into her, the length of his cock disappearing deep in her rectum. Each time pushing deeper till he filled her. Her legs flopped back flat on the bed when he was through and let go of her ankles. Only after he pumped her anus full of his sperm.

A procession of men used her. Till even they grew tired of abusing her small young body. Molly passed out at some point, fading pleasantly into the blackness of unconsciousness. When she came to, it was dark. Her wrists were still cuffed together and pulled over her head. Her hips, her legs, her body hurt. She tried to roll around on the bed seeking a position that didn't cause her so much pain. Her joints felt like they were popped out of socket. The men had forced a gag in her mouth after they were through with her. It was jammed up between her teeth. She could feel herself rolling through pools of cum on the sheet as she moved around. Drops, and pools of cum sat on her chest, on her face, in her hair.

Molly could hear activity in the house, in the other rooms. People entering, and departing constantly. She closed her eyes and began crying. Things kept getting worse she thought. Every time she thought it couldn't get worse, and it did, beyond even the horrors she could envision in her mind.

Molly lay there crying. Moaning in pain for at least an hour before the door opened again. Molly held her breath when the door opened and a beam of light broke through the darkness. She was afraid that they were coming back to use her again.

Molly started breathing again when she saw it was a woman that came through the door. She turned on the light overhead. Her body looked young, but as she moved nearer she looked old. Her face looked aged, worn and used. She wore a mini skirt that barely covered the confluence of her legs. Her large breasts were crushed into a halter top that was much, much too small. She was blond, and wore heavy makeup. The closer the woman moved, Molly could see the black eye visible on her white skin. The makeup tried to cover it's presence, but could not. The deep dark purple shone through the disguise.

The woman leaned over Molly's body and released the cuffs from her wrists. Her smell was powerful, smoke, sex, all trying to be covered over with excessive perfume.

"See the boys went at you pretty good." Molly pulled her arms down to her side, trying to revive them.

"Believe me, it's tough, I know. They got ahold of me when I was your age too." The woman's hands were between Molly's legs. She jumped when the woman's finger spread her pussy, and then ran over her anus. Casually exploring Molly's most intimate orifices.

"Did Raymond take you up the ass yet?" Molly nodded no as the woman's knuckle disappeared in Molly's body. She was terrified. How this woman talked, so, so matter of fact, about being used, and the way she touched her.

"Ask him for a painkiller when he does. I couldn't walk for a week after." She pulled her finger free from Molly's ass then reached out to help pull her upright.

"Let's go get you cleaned up some." The woman led Molly gingerly through the house, toward the back rooms. She was taken into a bedroom at the end of the hall, then taken into adjoining bathroom. It was dirty, and smelled awful, but Molly was still grateful to be released from the bed.

The girl sat her down on the toilet seat.

"Let's get that gag out." She pulled the wet cloth from Molly's mouth, tossing it on the floor. She pushed back Molly's hair from her forehead, it had been cemented their by the cum covering her face.

"You don't look too bad, they seem to have been pretty easy on you." Molly groaned, the thought that what she'd been through was easy, she didn't want to know what hard was.

"Believe me, they can be pretty harsh on a girl. Especially a pretty white girl like you. How did you get here?"

Molly was afraid to speak, the words came softly, and almost inaudibly.

"Michael and Tony."

"Ah, that's why, Raymond is scared of Michael. That's good for you, they won't permanently scar you then." The woman ran her hand through Molly's matted hair.

"What did you owe Michael for the drugs?"

"No, no, I was hitching a ride, and they picked me up."

"Oh. Man, bad luck for you."

"Why, why, what's going to happen, where are we?"

"Sweetie," she paused as he fingers ran over Molly's forehead, "don't ask questions. Just be quiet, do what the boys say, no matter how much it hurts, and, pray. Just try to have hope." Her hand rested on Molly's shoulder, then she quickly began moving again.

"I've got to clean you up. Raymond wants to sleep with you. He'll probably sleep with you most every night that you're here." The woman began running bath water, pouring in oils and fragrances in as the tub filled.

"By the way, I'm Kelly."

Molly started at her, there was so much she wanted to know."

"Why, why are you here?" The words barely broke free from Molly's mouth.

"Why I'm here?" You don't want to know sweetie." She rubbed a towel over Molly's face and chest, cleaning the dried cum from her body, paused, then spoke.

"I'm one of Raymond's girls, I'm one of his whores. I walk the streets for him, I owe him a lot of money." She spoke without looking at Molly, she seemed distant and resigned as she spoke, looking out the small window over the roofs.

"How old are you?" Kelly looked into Molly's eyes.

"Twenty babe. Twenty years old. I've been Raymond's whore since I was sixteen. Amazed I'm still alive to be honest."

"What's going to happen to me?" Molly asked, almost begging, pleading for answers.

Kelly looked at her, she started to speak, then paused, just looking into Molly's eyes.

"Hun, don't ask, just make it through!"

"Let's get you into the tub." Kelly peeled the ripped and torn remnants of the teddy from Molly's body and moved her into the tub. It felt good, the smooth, warm water on her skin. Kelly began rubbing her down. Molly recoiled at first touch, the woman's hands on her body, her long nails scratching her skin. It was not painful, just shocking, an odd, unfamiliar sensation.

Kelly scrubbed Molly's body down, it was both gentle, and rough at the same time. When she was through, Kelly wiped Molly down with a towel and then handed her what looked like a dog collar.

"Here, put this on. Raymond will want to chain you to the bed at night." Molly put the collar around her neck. A tear welled in her eye. The inside was rough, and she wanted to pull it off as soon as it was on. Kelly reached up and cinched it tighter. It was very uncomfortable, and humiliating.

Kelly moved her in front of the mirror. Molly saw her reflection and felt ashamed, her face was red, almost matching the color of her hair.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, not since before I got here." Molly couldn't take her eyes from the reflection, the words came out between her soft sobs.

"Okay, go climb on the bed and I'll go get the boys to grab you something to eat. Kelly walked with her into the bedroom.

"Get on the bed, here is the remote." Kelly handed Molly the huge remote after she hopped up on the mattress.

"You can watch TV and I'll get your food. Raymond will be in a bit later I guess?"

Kelly left the room, shutting the door behind her. Molly flipped through the channels, she had a hard time concentrating on the images.

Kelly came back in about twenty minutes later with a burger and fries. Molly ate it ravenously, even though it wasn't that good. Molly fell asleep after her meal, she was exhausted, sore, in pain, it was not hard for her to fade off.

Molly felt the bed shift as she woke up. She was confused, for an instant she thought she was back in her room, in her parents house, her mom waking her up in the morning for school. Then in a sudden flash it all came back to her. Michael, Tony, Raymond... She heard the TV in the background and felt the rough collar around her neck. She felt hands on her ankle pulling her on her back and spreading her legs. She opened her eyes in time to Raymond's huge figure hulking over her. She felt the tip of his cock press against her opening and she began to scream. Raymond slapped her hard across the face and she quickly went quiet. His weight came down heavy upon her as he buried his prick deep in her channel. Molly squealed without thought as he impaled her. Tears ran down her cheeks as he sped up his thrusts. She could feel his massive member spread her cunt wide and snake it's way deep in her belly.

Molly continued to squeal softly each time he drove into her. The loud creak of the bed rang through her ears till finally he collapsed upon her. Driving the wind from her body as she felt his warm sticky load shoot into her womb.

His breath came in rough bursts for a few moments as he lay atop her. Molly thought she would be crushed under his weight till he finally rolled off of her. She could feel the cum drip from her gaping sex as she cried softly next to him.

It took a few more moments for Raymond to gather himself after his exertion, when he did, he roughly rolled Molly over on her stomach. She felt his massive prick rub against the back of her leg. She was terrified he would take her again, but instead he grabbed for her wrists and pulled them together behind her back. She heard the click of cuffs as he locked her wrists together. Raymond then rolled her back over, and attached a chain to the collar around her neck. She looked into his monstrous, grotesquely oversized face as spoke to her.

"Be quiet tonight bitch, I need my sleep!" Molly heard the floor creak under his weight as he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. He left the door open, she could hear him relieve himself. When he came back into the room he turned off the lights, and then stuffed a wet wash cloth between her teeth. He lay next to her on the bed, his massive body pressed up against her, his arms circled her, and pulled her into his layers of fat. Molly heard him fall asleep almost immediately, his breath turning to loud snoring. She lay awake most of the night, suffocating in his arms, till she finally passed out from pure exhaustion.

Molly woke in the morning to Raymond's hands on her breasts, he was squeezing her nipples between his huge fingers, she cried out in pain as her flesh burned between his digits.

Raymond pulled the cloth from her mouth and pushed her down on his huge hard cock.

Molly learned quickly how to please him. She used her tongue on his gigantic member. After he came, he would into the bathroom and get ready for the day. He would leave her bound on the bed, chain still in place around her neck after he'd gone.

During the day he would go into the front room to do business, or drive around town collecting his due from his "workers". The house was never left empty, people were always entering, or departing. Usually one of Raymond's boys would take her into another room, and bring her food. She would try to eat while they fucked her. She was given little freedom, sometimes her wrists were freed when she ate, other times, not. Sometimes she was compelled to eat like a dog without hands, sometimes they'd feed her while tormenting her body.

After she ate, Molly was left to be used by the other men, and she always was. It was a never ending progression. The men entered constantly till it became a blur to her. Most often it was Raymond's normal crew, but other times, new guests were allowed at her. She didn't even discern between them, just one after another. Her only break, if it could be called a break, was at night when she finally passed out in Raymond's arms after he'd used her.

------

The large black limo pulled up before Raymond's house. Tony always felt slightly intimidated when he entered this part of town. Wondering if somebody didn't get the word from Raymond not to fuck with them, or the car, but Michael's confidence, or appearance of confidence never wavered.

"Lets go get her so we clean her up some before the flight." Michael spoke as he stepped out the door of the limo.

They moved up the broken, and uneven sidewalk to the house. Weeds creped through the cracks of the pavement. Siren's echoed through the air, some closer than others. The stone of the steps crumbled from underfoot of those who dared climb them. Raymond's assistant Rashard opened the door for them without speaking.

"Where's Raymond Rashard." The man just pointed to the back room. Tony could hear the creaking of the bed, and Raymond's grunts of pleasure rang through the house. Michael walked past the assembled masses sitting in the front room and headed toward the noise. Tony followed Michael down the hall till they came to the open door at the end of the hall. Looking in the room Tony's eyes focused on the two small white legs that came from under Raymond's huge body. He was completely naked and driving into the girl. Tony felt bad for Molly immediately, he knew it was her below the behemoth. Raymond pulled out of her, lifting his ass ever so slightly on each thrust, Tony could see where his massive cock drove deep into her gaping sex. His long black pole could only be buried part it's length. As they moved closer, Tony could hear the barely audible blubbering sound Molly made beneath Raymond. He could not see her face, he could see none of her body but for her legs protruding from under the layers of flesh
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote