Thread: Pop Quiz!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pop Quiz!

The game is fairly simple, but it makes you think. A question is asked. Someone answers it. If the answer is correct, the person who answered can choose to post the next question or say ‘pass’ and let someone else post a new question. Don’t forget….if you post the question, you have to let the person know if their answer is correct to keep the game moving. The correct answer post should also play or pass to keep the game moving. If this game is already being done--please let me know. I will get it started with this question…kind of easy, I think.

QUESTION:

If a person suffers from 'hyperphilia', what is their problem?

Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote