View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #11
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious
Maybe I'm just young and not bitter enough yet, but I still think voting should be a huge priority to all of us. I can see how it could get annoying in a two-party system like the US, and you really are only choosing the lesser of two evils, but eventually that has got to make some sort of difference, right? - At least that's what I hope for

I mean, do you really want to just let Mitt Romney run America
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote