View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 07:34 AM   #16
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
About 3.000 billion males on earth. Oil your jaw.

I have eat snails before. About catching them, after a rainy day, it is like picking blackberries. And no problem to take them out of their shell. I wouldn't call them the most exquisite delicacy on earth but it is fine to eat from time to time.

And yes... with some kind of garlic sauce are better (surprised sweetlust knows about that. I see that she really eats whatever. Good girl). In Spain it is done with olive oil plus garlic and salt. Also variations add eggs and lemon.

Chanta, really? Are you surprised that La Sweetlust can read as well? Of course I know about something as simple as garlic butter. LOL! We do eat more than hotdogs and apple pie. I also know how to give a damned fine blowjob, too...

I, on the other hand am tickled by the list of gastronomic delights mentioned. I am a fan of the unusual. I don't have a 'favorite', I simply enjoy good food.

Btw...buffalo/bison (most people tend to use the word interchangeably) meat is actually considered healthier than beef. It's more lean and lower in cholesterol. So, whip up a meatloaf, stir fry, grill it, slap some pasta sauce on it (for those who like Italian), eat up! Olive oil is a good alternative 'fat', too.

Well, now I'm hungry...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote