View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #14
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Agreed. And I will try eating just about anything at least once.
About 3.000 billion males on earth. Oil your jaw.

I have eat snails before. About catching them, after a rainy day, it is like picking blackberries. And no problem to take them out of their shell. I wouldn't call them the most exquisite delicacy on earth but it is fine to eat from time to time.

And yes... with some kind of garlic sauce are better (surprised sweetlust knows about that. I see that she really eats whatever. Good girl). In Spain it is done with olive oil plus garlic and salt. Also variations add eggs and lemon.