View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a young, go-getting caveman, I tend to judge food on its availability. It's relatively easy for me and a few mates to go out and spear a buffalo or horse, club it to death, then tear it limb from limb. Snails on the other hand. First you have to find the fuckers, dozens of them. Remove them from their shells without mashing them to a pulp. Then in order to make them edible, you not only have to find a buffalo that isn't being stalked by a rival gang of cavemen, make sure it's female before you milk it, then spend hours churning the fucking stuff. Besides which, have you ever tried making a pale out of stone, let alone carrying the cunt? You then have to spend further hours wandering along dangerous river banks looking for garlic, picking, washing, peeling and crushing. Then the whole ensemble has to be cooked.

That's fucking insanity! No wonder the French are the most hated people on Earth!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote