View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #188
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Morgan Smith Goodwin - Plays the smug bitch in the Wendy's ads; haven't been able to find a really good picture of her. I've got a thing for cute redheads and, though she's naturally blonde IIRC, she looks great with red hair in the aforementioned ads. I think she'd be fun to kidnap and keep as a sex toy in the basement dungeon for awhile.

- AnnaSophia Robb - Not going to post a pic, since she's only 19 and it's too much effort to find a good picture where she's definitely legal age. She's cute as hell, though, and I'd love to take her for a ride. Nothing complicated, just drag her somewhere private, yank her pants down and fuck her senseless.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote