Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

new section and new pic for you.
“Alright,” she hears the large black man yell. “Get the bitch ready!” He turns towards her and smiles, looking down at her taught nipples. “But you can leave on what she has. No reason to take it off just yet.”
There’s some murmuring at this, but the men are quick to suppress their displeasure in favor of pawing her, not a few going under her tank top and grabbing at her breasts. And more seem to press at her pussy lips, so sore and raw. She screams at this, at their calloused hands running over wounds or raw flesh. But no one pays her any mind, keeping about their business instead.
She feels the ropes loosened suddenly, but barely has the energy to move. Her arms feel hard and knotted from having been in one position so long and her legs simply squeeze together, trying to keep the pawing men from touching her sensitive vagina. “Please... stop...” she whimpers.
“Fuck you!” says one, jerking her from the braid. “We’re just getting started!” and he slaps her across the face.
She stumbles back into another man who catches her, his fat beefy hands on her breasts. “Not that I don’t like the position cunt, but let’s get you ready!”
“N-no more...” she says.
“No more? That’s no way to talk to us after we’ve been so hospitable!”
A fist slams into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. “Yeah!” says another, jerking her head up. “Don’t go spoiling our fun whore!” And he spits on her face, the grime and liquid trailing down her cheek. She begins to cry when the black man is back on her, his hand back handing her, throwing her back across the hard floor.
“No crying bitch! You said you’d suck us off! And that’s what you’re going to do! Cunt.”
The men are quickly dragging her back, her arms suddenly pulled tight behind her back, pulled so far she is screaming, her chest sticking out and thrusting forward. “Yeah,” says the black man, nodding with arms crossed. “That’s how we like to see you. All trussed up with your tits facing forward!”
“Please... it hurts!” she begs, her arms sending sharp signals of pain up to her brain.
“Yeah?” says the black man. “Well that’s too bad cunt!” His fist slams into her stomach fiercely, doubling her over almost immediately until the ropes tighten, bringing tears to her eyes. “Please...” she says.
“Let’s make some use of this damned pony tail,” says the black man, jerking her from the braid. She feels it twisting as it is knotted on some chain, feels it stretching. Her hair is jerked here and there, tied upon the chain. With her neck tilted up in a painful degree, her scalp burning, Sophia begins to stand to alleviate the pain when the black man kicks her in the stomach. She coughs, her legs buckling suddenly, the pain in her side screaming.
“Stay down bitch! You get up when we tell you to, understand?!”
She begins to sob, the pain in her shoulders and scalp excruciating. “Shut up!” says the black man, his hand coming down hard on her left breast, making her shriek. “You shut up or I’ll give you a reason to cry!”
His fist rises when another catches it. “Enough my African American friend,” says Espinoza. “The rest of us want to try her and you’ve already had your turn inside her delicate pussy. Let us have a way with her mouth before you get on to beating her.”
“Fuck you!” he says.
“To the back of the line Mike,” he says, his knife sliding out suddenly. “We don’t want to turn this into more then it is. You’ll still get your turn. I just want mine in that puta’s mouth.”
“Yeah, whatever,” says Mike, his dark eyes boring holes in her. “I’ll still make her choke on my cock.”
“You do that Mike. For now... the little putita is going to suck on Latino cock. Isn’t that right puta?” Espinoza’s pants are already pulled down over his legs, his cock waving in the air, as he jerks it in front of her.
“Please... don’t do this to me...” she says.
Espinoza walks over to her, looking down on her for a time, the seconds ticking by when he suddenly back hands her. The crack is loud and makes the other men groan. The man grips a handful of her hair, pulling it by the roots. “You American whores... you don’t listen. You’re going to suck cock or I’m going to beat you like the large African American, you understand?”
“Please...”
“Do you!?” he says, shaking her head.
Tearing up, she nods. “Good,” says the man, holding his cock with one hand while still holding her scalp with the other. “Now open your god damned mouth puta.”
He seems more violent then the black man. Worried of what he might do and already in sufficient agony as she is, Sophia opens her mouth, lips quivering.
No sooner has she opened her mouth then the Latin man jams his cock down her throat, slamming it to the edge, down to the hilt. Sophia’s reaction is immediate, her eyes bulging, heart beating rapidly as she shakes on the chain, coughing and gagging, spittle and drool spilling out from the side of her mouth. But the man gives her no room, instead pushing her head down against him, enjoying the feeling of his cock down her throat, her cheeks bulging with the size of it.
“Now suck whore,” he says. “Like your life depends on it. Because it does.”
Tears well up in her eyes but she tries to use her tongue on his underside, trying to hold off her gagging and press her lips around the member, pulling at the skin. It has been a long time since she’s had to do this, since the school where she was made to humiliate herself before she changed her name. But she still remembers, and Espinoza groans in ecstacy.
“Oh, puta de madre, this bitch is no virgin here! You should have tried her mouth first compadre! It’s heavenly!”
“Fuck you,” says the black man.
“Oh...” he says, smiling, his girth rumbling. “I am. Trust me.”
He grips her head, sliding in and out of her mouth slowly. “Keep working me,” he says. Sophia does as she is told. In and out he goes a few times, almost gently, but pressing down to the back of her throat, making her gag before pulling out again, sliding across her lips. He does this for a little while then slams his cock into the back of her throat, making her gag and buck for real, then begins the process of a slow sliding in and out again.
Sophia cries, the tears running down her eyes. She resist the urge to clamp down, to bite, for she knows there will only be one result if she does so. Even when he slams into the back of her throat she resist, knowing full well what might happen if her teeth bite down.
This slow torture soon ends as the Latin begins to pick up his pace, sliding in and out of her at a quick tempo, no longer slamming into the back of her neck but not giving her time to properly adjust either. He just keeps working faster until he presses her down against his hips, holding her there, his hair sticking into her nose, keeping her from breathing. She struggles, shaking on her binds. “Yeah!” she hears one call out. “Choke the bitch!”
“Not before I get her,” says another.
He pulls out suddenly, Sophia coughing violently as he does so, her head tilted to the right, spit and drool spilling onto the floor.
“Not bad...” he says, slapping his cock against her forehead. “Now.... lick my shaft and suck on my balls. Do a good job if you know what is best for you.”
She cries, looking at the member, slapping at her wetly, but slowly opens her mouth and complies. Her tongue runs slowly up the length of his member, it tasting sickly, but she tries not to think on it. She’s had foul things in her mouth before. Slowly, she runs that tongue up and down, circling it and running its length. She tries to go for the tip, to stimulate him, to get him to cum faster, but she is held down too far and he pushes her back down towards his hairy balls sac. “Now...” he says. “My balls. Lick and suck them puta.”
She sobs, but does this. First licking along the edges tentatively then running her tongue the full length of them. “Yes, that’s it. Now suck them,” says Espinoza, feeling his heat beginning to rise with the bitch’s capacities.
She does as told, leaning towards him, touching with her lips and wincing at how truly foul and fetid it taste, like something that hasn’t been washed in weeks. But fearing more pain she opens her lips and closes them, sucking on the man’s genitalia, pulling and suckling on it like it were her mother’s tete.

“Mmm...” says Espinoza, feeling the whore’s mouth on his sac. She really is a pro. He feels as she suckles, taking it in almost delicately, when he wrenches her head away from him. “Alright,” he says. “Now for the hard stuff.”
“Please...” she begins when he jams his cock between her parted lips, not even waiting for her compliance, instead pushing his cock down as far as it will go, watching her struggle, her throat constricting against his member, giving it a tighter feel. Ah yes, he thinks, this is truly what whores are made for.
He begins pounding against her with his hips, gripping her hair with both hands, nails digging into her scalp. He slaps against her loudly, groaning openly while throat fucking her, that throat tightening up like a vice around his dick every couple of seconds. So heavenly. He can hear her moaning, shrieking around his manhood and it makes him even harder.
He continues to face fuck her, loving the feel she is giving him, how her body quivers and shakes, her eyes looking up at him so piteously, wishing for some rest of alleviation. He will give none.
He’d stroked her pussy earlier, running fingers through it, along the edge of her abused and bloody vagina before gripping a handful of hairs very close to those folds and pulling, first down, and then upwards, teasing at first but then simply pulling them down slowly, hearing each pop and loving the screams of the girl as she cried for what he was doing to her.
This was similar to that. While he can’t fuck their pussies or asses with a knife, making them suffer is always a wondrous thing.
He slaps his balls against her chin, her cheeks puffing out as he pushes in and out of her rapidly, spittle and drool spilling about. And still he continues, relentlessly, heartlessly, fucking rapidly until he digs his nails into her, his back arching and he letting out a scream of a groan then pulling out suddenly, pushing his penis against her eye and pushes it open with his free hand.
She screams wonderfully as the cum spills into her eye, burning it, shaking and bucking. He is barely able to hold her for more then a moment before she twist away, trying to shake her head with little result. But he laughs, finishing to clean himself off on her forehead and scalp. He’d managed to do what he wanted, which was put that semen somewhere where the others probably won’t reach, her precious eyes.
He lifts his pants and pulls a cigarette out, sliding his zipper down and slowly stroking his penis. He’ll wait until the others have their fill then have the woman’s pussy when he feels more renewed.

Sophia cries now, openly, the cum against her eye burning fiercely. How can these men be so cruel, to torture her so without remorse or compassion simply because they can? What happened to human decency and respect? She wonders if this was always an illusion she’d tried to convince herself of even back then.
A fat large man waddles up to her, his dick flipping out as he shoves his pants down over his heels. “Please,” she says. “No more...”
The man slaps her, his hand sounding loudly. “Sorry,” he says. “My hand slipped. Do you want it to slip again?”
“Please... why are you doing this?!” she says, the tears streaming down her eyes. He grips her cheeks, squeezing them together, making her mouth puff open.
“Why?” he says. “Why?” He slaps her again and Sophia can feel her cheeks swelling from the blow. “Because we fucking can cunt. Cuz you decided to jiggle those fine orbs and pretend like we wouldn’t want to fuck you dry.”
“Please...” she says. “I’m sorry.”
His fat fingers squeeze around her nose, making her gasp. “Someone bring a mouth ring for this whore!” he yells. “I don’t think she’ll be able to take my fat cock without it.”
As emphasis he slaps his large member against her cheek, and even trying to breathe as she is, Sophia can indeed tell his member is large. Oh god, she thinks, when will it end?
But she hears the men murmuring in agreement, some talking about not wanting the woman to even accidentally use her teeth. “P-pleeasse...” she says through clogged nostrils. “Dn’t...”
“What’s that you say,” says the man. “Can’t hear you through a stuffed up nose.” And he laughs, slapping her across the neck, sending a stinging sensation down her spine. She ceases trying to struggle with words, simply trying to keep air coming in through her mouth. She can hear the stomping of boots in the background, men going through boxes and dumping them out. She hears one yell, “found one!” Then there is stomping that comes nearer her. She feels tears trickle down the side of her face, a shuddering going down through her body.
Why? Why would they do this to her?
The mouth ring is soon being pressed between her teeth, shoved in so it scrapes against them, the cords tightened behind her head, pulled taught. Through this all she can only suck in from the hole the gag gives her, the man above her keeping her nose plugged. When it is locked in place, the man laughs, his stomach rumbling.
“It looks good on you bitch. Be nice and handy.”
He slaps his member against her tongue, it lolling out, her jaws stretched painfully around the ring. It has been a very long time since this type of humiliation and she’d hoped never to undergo it again. But fates seem to conspire against her.
“Well,” says the man, “it’s time for you to pleasure fat “Al.” Gripping her head he slams his large member into her throat, pushing it to the back, making her gag. She coughs, feeling it spread her walls even further then the other member that Espinoza had shoved down her throat. Her throat burned and the man, “Al” twisted her head back, slamming his balls throat deep into her. As far as his thick member could go he pushed, hammering down on her pained throat, the back of her scalp rubbing against the dulled hook at the back of her head. Each thrust sent agonizing pain through her. A burning fire that set her on edge, and then it was over. Or so she thought.
“Hey boys!” he says, “Should I tit fuck this whore?”
“Yeah! Fuck her boobs!”
“Rip em off with your cock!”
“Hear that,” he says, leaning down across her, gripping her mammaries in a painful hold. “The boys say I should fuck your tits till I rip em off. I think I’m gonna cum before then, but who know?”
She sobs, feeling as the man positions his member between her luscious orbs and begins to rub. Slowly at first, squeezing them together to squeeze his thick member between them. She feels the tears running down her eyes, never having imagined someone so sickly or large would be using her breasts for stimulators for his disgusting member. But here she was, being used as a device for him to jack off too.
She could have borne it well, if he’d continued to go gently, if that had been his interest. The man smiles, his yellow teeth showing, his eyes wild with a dark gleam. “I think that’s enough of a warm up, don’t you think?”
His nails squeeze into her tender flesh, biting into the skin, making her scream behind the ring and he begins to slam into her breasts, his fat hands squeezing, biting and pulling as his large member begins to buck against her chest, slamming into it like an enraged bull. He is jerking at them, acting as if he really does intend to tear them off her body and Sophia screams, screams loudly for anyone to hear her. Hoping someone will come, give her mercy and alleviation. But she knows that hope is misplaced. She is in hell. And it is only beginning.
The fat man strokes against her, pumping himself, his dick visible between her orbs, poking at her chin. His balls slap wetly against her skin, rubbing against the undersides of her breasts as he continues to pull and pinch at them, rubbing faster and harder. She can hear him grunting and the more heat and arousal he has the more abusive the man seems to become, until he is pistoning against her, her body smacking against his, chain grating and the men cheering. “Yeah, tear them off!” she hears them say. “Make the whore suffer! Show her what those udders are for!”
It goes like this for several minutes until his nails suddenly dig deep into her flesh, seeming to gouge lines across them as he pulls them hard, a scream coming from his lips, her own matching his in an opposite voice until she feels his penis twitch, then spasm and finally explode, shooting gobs of semen all over the underside of her neck. Thick hot jism splatters across her throat and collar, spilling over her breasts. The man jerks against her three more times, each spurt being a little less violent then the last until his dick lies limply against her flesh and begins to withdraw, a worm sliding back into its hole.
He pulls her top down over her sweaty breasts, the nipples sticking hard and erect. She can feel a wet spot on one of them where some jism has come off from his penis as it slid away, making it wet and sticky.
“That was pretty good,” says the man, a fat grin splitting his mouth, almost seeming to split his face in two. “Next I’m up I think I’ll take that fat ass of yours.”
She cries, leaning down, sobbing. That assault had been violent. She doesn’t even pay attention as she hears the man choose someone else go forward or pay attention to the clop of their shoes. Not until they are on her, yanking her top up and pressing their much thinner penis between her orbs. When will it end, she thinks. When?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophia - clean it off whore.jpg (29.6 KB, 863 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote