View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #35
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Without a word i turn my face to yours and i spit right into your eyes. this act from me makes you release your grip and try to wipe your eyes free from my saliva, i know i only have a slit second to react. I push you aside with all my might and you land hard on your side on the floor, in pain from the dildo i have to push the urge to use up my presious time to remove as i have to free my feet first so i can make a run for it then i can worry about the dildo that is causeing me so much pain. i know if i dont succeed this time i am going to have even more worst things done to me.

I manage to get one leg free and i just grab the one still tied and rip the rope though the end of the bed so i can move without it getting caught in the bed. I leap off the bed before you are able to get to your feet and i race towards my bedroom to and closer to my freedom
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote