View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #27
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pressure suddenly turned into pain as the dildo was shoved in side me as far as it could go, the bucking, the tears, the muffled cries did nothing to save me from this outcome.I felt as though my inside was going to be torn so bad, i had never experianced any pain like this. hopefully if i try and lay here still and not move he will be done and remove device from me soon i think to myself as i know there is no way for me to remove it.

however on a brighter note of my own i can try and focus on the nail clippers i managed to grab from the head of my bed while thrashing around before without him knowing, as he is preoccupied with the dildo shoved deep inside me i work the clippers through the cord between the radio and my wrists. If i can only cut this i can slowly release myself from the binds around my hands i keep telling myself when i think of the pain the dildo is causeing me
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote