View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiah_papaya
Hi wiz,

I have downloaded both of the .rar files. When I try to open these files, only one movie file shows up on the screen to be extracted. I can watch the beginning of these movies. I don't know where the other movie files are at. Whenever you have a chance perhaps you can help me.

Thank you,
jeremiah_papaya
Hi jp. "Both of the rar files?". There is only one rar file to be downloaded which, as I mentioned, is about 48 Mb...unless you're referring to this vid plus the first vid that I offered in the other thread.

I assume that you are using WinRar for extraction. Follow these steps.
1. Open WinRar
2. From the list of files, single click on the rar file that you wish to extract
3. Click on "Extract To" on the WinRar tool bar (click on thumbnail link below)
4. Specify the folder of your choice and click on OK.
You will be prompted for a password (wiz) and the extraction will proceed.

In this case of this vid, extraction will produce the 5 wmv files indicated on the linked jpeg.

Last edited by Wiz; 12-08-2006 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Overzealous Mod
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote