View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #828
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I squeak aloud, drowned by the explosion of the gun, then squeak again louder when I'm splattered with - ick! But you did it, so it must be good, and you did it to reclaim me from that horrible man raping me without permission. He slides off of me, out of me, and crumples to the ground. I fling myself at you, arms round you, one hand on your butt. Accidental? Sure, if you like. "Thank you master! Your pet's universe has its God back. You have no idea how that feels."

I wipe a speck of brain from my cheek with my finger and raise it to my lips, almost tasting it before I realize what I'm doing and jerk it away.

"Your pet can drive if you like," I offer, still disturbed at what I almost did. "It found some interesting stuff about this guy's predecessor. The amount of money he was skimming, unbelievable. The new one, heh, it found plenty of leverage on him. It also whipped five men and two sluts until they cried, and they even paid for the privilege, and it broke a whore's nose for calling you a bad name. Did it do good?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote