View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
DJ Vinyl

DJ Vinyl has initial reputation

First of all the mini-skirt would catch my eye automatically and I'd wait for the right moment to strike. Perhaps waiting for you to walk away from her and leave her all alone and unprotected. I'd walk up behind her and grab her by the hair and force her to walk with me to a secluded area where we wouldn't be seen and close a door if applicable. Once alone I'd let her know that screaming or making a big raucus would cause her boyfriend to single again. Then I'd pin her up against whatever I could find and make her kiss me shoving my tongue down her throat while pulling her panties down outside the miniskirt. When I was done kissing her I'd force her to bend all the way over with no regard to any pain she was feeling and spank her as hard as I could. Without warning I'd shove my cock in her pussy and begin to ram her as hard and as deeply as I could paying no attention to any sort of emotion she was displaying. Half way through I'd pull my cock out and shove it into her ass and ream her until I was ready to cum and then I'd pull out and force her to her knees and blast my load all over her face. Then I would force her to smile while I took a picture to treasure for a lifetime.