View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hesitated before opening the door. Outside I could hear quiet whispers and a few low laughs. Male laughs. But maybe it was John come back with a few church members for a prayer meeting. So I opened the door. The biggest mistake of my 25-year-old life.

Outside were three, four - no, five! - guys. Big guys. Rough-looking and well-built. With a shiver of horror I recognised them. They were those boys who had been so unpleasant and leering the other day. Perhaps, though, they had come to seek religious help from my husband. So I smiled and said, a little nervously: "Good evening, what can I do for you, guys?"

It was, I now realise, a stupid remark. One of them, the gang leader I guess, pushed the door open and seized me by the arm. "Good evening to you," he smirked, putting his face right close to mine and imitating my educated voice. "You can start by sucking us off, preacher's wife."

His words were like an electric shock. Before John and I married, I was a virgin. Men found me attractive but a bit prudish, I guess. And even with John, sex was a once-a-week straightforward thing. He lay on top of me and pushed his thing in. He climaxed. I longed for more, but didn't dare say anything. Nothing like oral sex ever entered our lovemaking.

But I had no time to think these things. Suddenly all five of them pushed through the door. I was roughly forced - half-pulled, half carried - into our living room. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out. But as if reading my desire, the gang leader pulled out a knife. "One scream from you, you stuck-up bitch, and this cuts your throat."

I was thrown to the floor, and unfortunately my trim little white skirt rose up a little, revealing my golden tanned thighs. In the struggle, too, my demure blouse had been ripped. I realise that the guys surrounding me could see a lot of my cleavage. Judging from their remarks, they were enjoying the sight too.

On my hands and knees I tried to scramble my way towards the door. Of course I got nowhere. "Hey, what's your hurry?" said the gang leader. "We've got lots of excitements planned for you, bitch. You're gonna be fucked rigid before we're through."

I gasped. Suddenly the full implications of my plight struck me. Here I was, defenceless and alone in my own home, surrounded by five horny, horrible guys - like a lamb surrounded by wolves. I felt terrified, yet there was something else as well - a strange sensation I had never experienced in my sheltered, conservative life.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote