Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #23
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

I love her being a virgin in my rape fantasies, as well. Because of the reasons listed.

I am always at a position facing her, a gap between our torsos is left, so that she can take a desperate look down at our genitals as my tool of rape steals her virginity from her. And as my shaft rapaciously thrusts inside her tight, dry vagina walls, I'd force her to take a look in my eyes and face. "You are mine. Don't ever forget me!", I'd whisper in her ear, becoming a demon haunting her for the rest of her life.

If I raped her either in her or my house, an extra scene is included in my fantasy.

If you get raped and your assaultant left his semen inside your vagina, I guess one of the first thing you'd want to do is washing yourself from the filthy remainders of the man you hate most. And you'd wish to be all alone when you do that.

What if your rapist is the one who washes his own seeds? Forcing you to stay in his/your bathroom, his fingers running inside your sore hole and sculpting the dried semen? His rapacious hands grasping your injured womanhood. Tthe blood of your stolen virginity is mixed with his seeds, leaking down on your feet as he holds the shower head on his finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends.
That's a reason why some women (especially victims of rape) have prejudice against us, men with rape fantasies. Some men try to abuse them and their horrific experiences, then they tend to believe that every men with rape fantasies are type of abusers.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote