View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smiled at my brother and turned to pick some music to give him a show. I put the CD in the player and mess up my hair which fit the music I am going to interpret. I start wiggling to the music facing away from him and when I turn around I see he is sitting on my bed. Every move, every step brings me closer to him and I can see he is looking me up and down but I think he is playing into what I am doing. He is a good actor too. I am right in front of him now moving my body seductively when he grabs me. A little scream slips from my lips as I did not expect this. The next thing I know I am on my back and he is on top of me. "What are you doing, this is not part of the dance."
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote